Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television India Forums

Television India Forums Live Streaming, Star Plus, Sony TV, Zee TV, Colors TV, Star Plus, LifeOK, Star World, SAB TV, Channel V, MTV. India Forums, Desi Tashan, Tellybuzz, Telly buzz, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Indya, Indian Television news, Television news, Telly news, Latest tv news, Latest television news, Indian telly news, Indian tv news, Latest telly news, Latest Indian television news, tv gossip, tv news, tellybuz, Indian TV Serials, Online Full Episode Videos, Bigg Boss Season 7, Balika Vadhu, Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, Na Aana Is Desh Laado, Uttaran, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Navya, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Dance India Dance Season 4, Hitler Didi, Pavitra Rishta, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Dekha Ek Khwaab, Bade Acche Laggte Hai, Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Zindagi Kahe Smile Please, Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada, Survivor India 2, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Gyaan Guru, Swayamvar - Veena Ka Vivaah, Dance India Dance 4, Superstar Santa, Kaun Banega Crorepati 6, 7, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 7, Nach Baliye, Sun TV Serials, MTV, Colors, Star Plus, Sony, Imagine, Sony, lifeok, reality shows, TV stars, Actors, Actress, TRP, top 10, TV ratings, www.tellybuzz.com, india-forums.com & More

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.
Old ,

welcomewiki has disabled reputation
Default Re: WikiLeaks Winner of Life OK “The Bachelorette India 2013 – Mere Khayaalon Ki Mallika” Grand Finale 7 & 8th November

Vijay Singh wins Mallika Sherawat's heart

Bollywood actress Mallika Sherawat's search of a soulmate came to an end on Friday with small town boy Vijay Singh emerging as the winner of 'The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika'.

Bollywood actress Mallika Sherawat's search of a soulmate came to an end on Friday with small town boy Vijay Singh emerging as the winner of "The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika".

"From now on I will always be there for you, I will do whatever I can to keep you happy," said Vijay, a Dharamsala-based model, after Mallika chose him as the king of her heart on the finale episode of the TV show, which aired on Life OK.

Vijay, 24, pipped Karan Sagoo, an NRI restaurant owner from London, to woo Mallika, who is over 10 years older to him.

In the final round of wooing the internationally known Bollywood actress, they performed different acts. While Karan performed on 'Teri jhuki nazar', Vijay did a romantic act on 'Tere naina'. Even Mallika took to the stage and danced with the finalists on the soothing number "Raabta".

After announcing Vijay as the winner of the show, Mallika said of her choice: "I have known Vijay only in front of the camera but I want to know him without the cameras now."

Mallika, known for films like '******' and 'Hisss', seemed confident of her choice. When the show, hosted by actor Rohit Roy, had begun, Mallika had clarified that she was only looking for a companion via the show and that she was not promising to settle down with the man she chooses finally.

'The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika' started five weeks ago. Based on the internationally popular format of "The Bachelor", the show focused on finding a match for the actress from among 30 contestants, who came from different parts of the country and abroad.

For the finale, the tall and fit Mallika was dressed in traditional wear. She looked vibrant in a purple lehenga choli by popular fashion designer Anita Dongre. Several celebrity guests including Pooja Gor, Aman Yatan Verma, Hiten Tejwani, Vishwajeet Pradhan, Viraf Phiroz Patel, Sana Amin Sheikh and Sukirti Kandpal marked their presence for it.
Old ,

welcomewiki has disabled reputation
Default Re: WikiLeaks Winner of Life OK “The Bachelorette India 2013 – Mere Khayaalon Ki Mallika” Grand Finale 7 & 8th November

Mallika, I are made for each other: Vijay Singh

Dharamsala-based model Vijay Singh couldn't believe his luck when he won Mallika Sherawat's hand on the quirky dating reality TV show "The Bachelorette - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika". He is confident they are made for each other and feel

Dharamsala-based model Vijay Singh couldn't believe his luck when he won Mallika Sherawat's hand on the quirky dating reality TV show 'The Bachelorette - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika'. He is confident they are made for each other and feels their small town connect will help them in their journey.

He beat the other finalist Karan Sagoo, an NRI restaurant owner from London, on the Life OK show's finale Friday night.

Sounding completely zapped, Vijay said after the triumph: "I can't believe I've been chosen by Mallika! Back home in Himachal Pradesh, I used to watch every film of hers. I especially liked her in '******'. She's my favorite."

'The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika', based on the internationally popular format of "The Bachelor", focused on finding a match for Mallika from among 30 contestants, who came from different parts of the country and abroad.

At the show's beginning itself, the actress had clarified that she was only looking for a companion via the show and that she was not promising to settle down with the man she chooses finally.
But for Vijay, 24, winning the show and the actress' heart was "like a dream".

"The other finalist Karan Sagoo also stood a very good chance of winning. But when Mallika gave me the rose, I was in a state of complete disbelief," he said.

Of course the marriage has not taken place as yet and therein lies the catch.

To that, he said: "We've got to know each other as much as we could on the show. Now it's time to take the relationship beyond the show. And for that we need time. We need to get to know one another. I'm pretty confident Mallika and I are made for one another."
And how did Vijay arrive at this conclusion?

Shyly and in chaste Hindi, the small town boy said: "Mallika and I are similar in many ways. She is frank, caring and very transparent about her likes and dislikes. So am I. We both come from small towns. She is from Rohtak in Haryana. I am from Himachal. We both arrived in Mumbai with our dreams. Like her, I too hope to make something of my life."

Recalling his early days in Mumbai, Vijay said: "I came to Mumbai on August 18, 2012. I participated in the Gladrags (model hunt) contest 2013. I can't believe I am standing here looking at the prospect of becoming one of India's most desirable woman's life partner."

Vijay got into the 'The Bachelorette India...' through online audition.
"When I was chosen, I was in a state of disbelief. When I became one of the two finalists, I was even more surprised. Now having won Mallika's hand, I feel I am in a dream," he said.

But what if now, after the on-camera courtship is over, the couple discover they are not made for each other after all?

Vijay pondered and said: "Haan, aisa bhi ho sakta hai (It can happen). But I hope not."