Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TV Stars meet in show & get Married

Views: 5546  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-27-2011, 04:35 PM

Default TV Stars meet in show & get Married

TV shows have had a hand in bringing some well known couples together. We speak to some such couples who met and fell in love on the sets of their respective shows.

Pooja Gor- Raj Singh Arora
Raj Singh Arora and Pooja Gor met on the sets of Koi Aane Ko Hai on Sony. Raj reveals “I had come to the rescue of one of Pooja’s friends who had passed out on the sets. Later Pooja came to speak to me but I could not remember who she was and it must have been quite insulting for her. However when we started talking I realized that she is so genuine and mature even though she is so young and even she began to fall in love with me. That is how our love story started”.

Old 01-27-2011, 04:36 PM

Shaleen and Daljeet
She debuted with Sony's Kulvadhu in which she played the main lead,while Shaleen played the main negative in the show though the show didnt leave upto the expectations but Shaleen got his Kulvadhu in Daljeet,both declare as couple when they together did Nach Baliye 3 in which they had won.In December 2009, both tied a knot.Daljeet who told that, "Shaleen used to be very quiet during initial stage and was very polite and very humble and thats the reason I got attracted towards him and later on our bond became more stronger during the time of Nach Baliye and after that we decided to get married.I am so lucky to get husband like Shaleen who is an allrounder for me."

Rashmi Desai-Nandish Sandhu
Nandish Sandhu and Rashmi Desai star in the popular TV show Uttaran on Colors. Though the couple has not officially announced their relationship yet a source reveals “Nandish proposed to Rashmi on December 25 which was also his birthday. The whole event was a very romantic affair that Nandish planned for Rashmi. Nandish and Rashmi have been dating for a long time now”

Monica Singh-Ankit Gera
Ankit and Monica play mother and son in Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya on STAR Plus but are a couple in real life. Ankit fell in love with Monica after shooting together for a couple of months. Monica reveals “I am elder to Ankit but he was the one who proposed to me. I took some time to reply but finally accepted after getting to know him better”.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:37 PM

Sanjeev Seth - Lata
Both are known as Akshara's parents from STAR Plus Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain.The duo met on the sets of the show and slowly they developed feelings for each other and both got married off-screen.Lata speaks, "I am lucky to get husband like Sanjiv and I must thank to the Rajan Sir who thought that we would be great couple on-screen and so this show gave my rishta.I am blessed to be wife of Saniiv who is very loving ,caring and understanding."

Tags
photos, tvstars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->