Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos/Videos: Wild Card Entry Bigg Boss 4 (Hollywood Pamela Anderson) 17th November'

Views: 5936  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-13-2010, 04:19 PM

Default Photos/Videos: Wild Card Entry Bigg Boss 4 (Hollywood Pamela Anderson) 17th November'

Two years after she moved into the Australian Big Brother house, Pamela Anderson has joined the cast of the Indian version of the reality TV show.
Dressed in a white sari, the 43-year-old actress surprised the celebrity housemates on Bigg Boss when she arrived unannounced last night. The former Baywatch star will appear on the show for three days before leaving on Friday.

What am I doing? Pamela Anderson looked bewildered as she entered the Bigg Boss house last night

However, she may struggle to communicate with her housemates - because Bigg Boss rules state they must only speak in Hindi.
Before entering the house, Anderson claimed she wasn't a fan of reality shows - despite starring in her own show Pam: Girl On The Loose two years ago.
She said: 'I am not a fan of reality shows. I love traditional shows like Baywatch.

'I am very excited about the show. I will be just myself and have fun with the contestants in the house.

Making an entrance: Pamela was a vision in white as she suddenly appeared in the Bigg Boss garden

'I will miss my two kids when I will be locked in the house. I like doing household work. I do it at my place so I have no issues with it.
'It is my first visit to India so I hope I will be able to get some impressions of the country during my stay. I am very excited to be in India and to meet the Bigg Boss housemates.'

One of her tasks during the three day stay will be to teach her housemates how to purify water.
The current housemates are actors Ashmit Patel and Samir Soni, actresses Dolly Bindra, Veena Malik and Shweta Tiwari, male model Hrishant Goswami, singer Manoj Tiwari, soap star Sarah Khan, politican Seema Parihar and WWE wrestler Great Khali.

Meet and greet: Pamela gets acquainted with her new housemates... but is she speaking Hindi?

This year's fourth series of Bigg Boss is hosted by Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, who Anderson admitted she had no idea who he was, despite his huge fame in India.

She said: 'I have heard about Salman through media. I have seen a few Bollywood films, but I don't remember any of the actors by their name. Maybe, if I see him I will be able to recognise him.'

A spokesman for India's Colors TV network, which broadcasts Bigg Boss, enthused: 'With Pamela coming as a celebrity guest, the glamour quotient of the show has gone up several notches.'

Anderson is the second Western celebrity to appear on the show - late reality star Jade Goody also starred on the 2008 series, only to leave soon after entering the house after receiving her cancer diagnosis from doctors.

Photos/Videos: Wild Card Entry in Bigg Boss 4 (Hollywood Actress Pamela Anderson) 17th & 18th November'2010

Pamela Anderson in Bigg Boss 4 after Big Brother Australia (She generated highest TRP Read more: Television India Forums - Wiki Newforum

After Ali Merchant Hollywood actress Pamela Anderson is speculated to enter Bigg Boss house..

It seems that Colors' Bigg Boss 4 is not leaving any stone unturned to make this season of the show a big hit. After the latest dhamaka in the house with Sara Khan and Ali's Merchant wedding, now the channel is roping in few more names to enter the house and create a wave inside.

The latest Buzz has come to us that the ***y lady of Hollywood, Pamela Anderson has been approached to enter the house and will be entering the house at any early time. Though the buzz has been rubbished about the actress entering the house, our insider from the industry asserts about her entry into the house.

We got in touch with the channel spokesperson, but even they were not clear about the buzz and rubbished, "Yes, we were trying to approach Pamela Anderson for entering the Bigg Boss house but there is nothing happening as such."

Whether Pamela enters or not in the house, one thing is for sure and that is raising TRP's!

Old 11-14-2010, 04:02 AM

On a high note
With the original 'Barb Wire' Pamela Anderson all set to make an entry into the 'Bigg Boss' house, we are sure the mercury will soar. We take a look at how her presence might affect the lives of those around her... One of Hugh Hefner's favourite playmates, Pamela Anderson has been one of the most sizzling ***-icons over the past few decades. Creating waves with her portrayal in the famous sit-com 'Baywatch', Pamela's surprise entry into the 'Bigg Boss' house is a sure shot way to send the TRPs sky-rocketing.

Pamela Anderson in Bigg Boss 4: 2.5 crores for 3 days

Eye candy
With model Aanchal Kumar being shown the door on 'Bigg Boss', Pakistani actress Veena Malik will be vying for all the male attention herself. Ashmit Patel and Veena have been shown sharing several ******** moments together with the latter going full charge ahead in flirting with the male housemates. However, with the entry of Pamela, we anticipate some amount of envy among the girls. After all, Pamela has a body and the attitude to **** for.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:03 AM

Who's the boss?

Who did what in Bollywood...we have it all captured right here...To everyone's delight, Hollywood hottie Pamela Anderson finally arrived in Mumbai. She is all set to enter the 'Bigg Boss' house and send the the oomphh factor skyrocketing.

Bootylicious
While this season, no one really has taken advantage of the swimming pool inside the 'Bigg Boss' house to show off their toned bikini bodies, Pamela might want to spend all her spare time tanning her babelicious curves in the winter sun. It remains to be seen if she will want to hop back into the house to run her errands.

---

The rumour of Pamela Anderson entering the Bigg Boss house has been put to rest as this time the news is much more concrete. The Baywatch star is all set to enter the Bigg Boss' house and spice up the show.

A week before Bigg Boss season 4 went on air; there was a strong buzz about Pamela Anderson making an entry in the Bigg Boss house. However, the news faded away as there was no sight of her after the show started.
Our source from the channel says, "Initially, Pamela had some disagreements over the amount of money offered to her. That's the reason there was a delay in signing the deal. However, the channel locked the deal last week."

Pamela to enter Bigg Boss house" The source continues, "The Hollywood babe will be arriving in India on Monday morning. A press conference will be held on Tuesday and she will enter the house on Wednesday. This particular episode of her entry will be aired on Thursday."

Pamela Anderson has a huge fan following among Indian men and it would be a delight to watch her mingle with other housemates. Dolly has had a verbal spat with almost all the housemates and only time will tell if she picks up a fight with the Hollywood actress too.

This Article was linked from the official Bigg Boss 4 website so i thought i would post it .

Baywatch girl, Pamela Anderson gets a mixed response from the inmates in the Bigg Boss house..

The new guest on COLORS' Bigg Boss, the 43 year old Baywatch girl Pamela Anderson is all set to enter the house in tonight's episode. Our readers would remember that it was TellyBuzz who exclusively reported about her entry into this season's Bigg Boss.

Dressed in a beautiful sequined white saree, Pamela looked ravishing with her jhumka, bangles and bindi adding extra zing to her beauty.

Our source from the Bigg Boss house tells us, "While most of the housemates had a mixed reaction on seeing her, Ashmit Patel and Hrishant Goswami could not believe who they have seen and simply ran and hugged her. Pamela was at her courteous best and greeted everyone with a big 'Namaste'!! She could recognize only one housemate and that was the Great Khali".

Well, the story just begins here as in the presence of the hot lady, the boys of the house especially Ashmit and Hrishant are trying their best to impress her.

Our source adds, "There was a task given where all had to get on with the weight reduction program to tone their body. Ashmit and Hrishant very happily went shirtless and exhibited their six pack abs to Pamela. They were also seen introducing Manoj Tiwari to Pamela mentioning that she was his 'Bhabhi'".

Well, amidst the excitement of the men folk, there was one girl who was feeling extremely insecure with the entry of Pamela, and that was the massage girl and attention seeker, Veena Malik.

Our source reiterates, "Veena was in fact heard saying 'Usme kya baat hai jo humme nahi hai'. To this, good old boy friend Ashmit tagged Veena to be the Pakistani Pamela!!

Well, way to go Pamela, as you have woken up the boys from their dreams!!

Tags
bigg boss 4, pamela anderson

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->