Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

USA / UK International TV shows Latest News/Buzz, X Factor 2017-2018, Strictly Come Dancing 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Celebrity Big Brother 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Great British Bake Off 2017-2018, The Celebrity Island 2017-2018, Made In Chelsea 2017-2018, Celebs Go Dating 2017-2018, The Apprentice 2017-2018, The Voice UK 2017-2018, Love Island 2017-2018, Dancing On Ice 2017-2018, Britain's Got Talent 2017-2018, The Only Way Is Essex 2017-2018, Let's Sing And Dance 2017-2018, The Jump 2017-2018, TV Ratings & More

Views: 338 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average. Display Modes
Old 12-12-2017, 12:21 PM

Default OMG - The Apprentice 2017 Winner revealed

Who won The Apprentice 2017? Winner revealed after final task

The Apprentice 2017 winner revealed: Who won The Apprentice UK

The Apprentice 2017 winner has been revealed by Lord Sugar in the final task.

After 12 weeks of competition, tough tasks and battles both in and out of the boardroom, this evening was The Apprentice 2017 final.

Sarah Lynn and James White were the final two and they had to launch their businesses.
The pair then faced off in the boardroom with Lord Sugar one final time before the winner was declared.

Who won The Apprentice 2017?

After a tense final boardroom, Lord Sugar dropped a big bombshell as he named BOTH the winners of The Apprentice 2017.

In a shock twist, when faced with the decision between the two candidates, Lord Sugar decided it was a dead heat, and picked both to be his business partner. Both winners will receive a 250,000 business investment and 50/50 partnership with the multi-millionaire business mogul.
In the final, Sarah pitched her sweet confectionery delivery service while James showcased his IT recruitment service.

The pair enlisted the help of former candidates to create a brand, advertisement and pitch.

Sarah and James then had to present their business plans to 200 industry experts plus Lord Sugar himself. After Lord Sugar heard feedback from the experts, he called the final two to the boardroom for one last time.

In the boardroom, Lord Sugar made his final decision after the candidates’ last impassioned pleas for his investment
In the final boardroom, Lord Sugar appeared undecided as he grilled both candidates on their business plans before asking for final guidance from his advisors Karren Brady and Claude Littner, saying: “It is quite obvious that there are two fantastically s****ed people there. "Sarah is very eloquent, she knows her business inside out, although why she hasn’t done the commercial website properly, I don’t get. With James, a very, very crowded market, but he has proved that he can do it when he worked for someone.”

After hearing impassioned closing arguments from each candidate, Lord Sugar made his final decision: “James – crowded market, but I’ve had some experience with a similar person of a similar age who is making a lot, a lot of money.”

“Sarah – sweets. I don’t have any experience of your business, okay. I’m going to say that I’m a gambler and I’ve always been a gambler in business..”
“This particular year, I’m going to double my investment: I’m going to start a business with both of you!”

The Apprentice will return to TV next year for a brand new series.

The Apprentice 2017? Winner revealed after final task

When is The Apprentice 2017 final? Winner revealed this weekend | The Apprentice 2017

The Apprentice 2017 final date and time

The Apprentice 2017
is drawing to a close but just when is the final? Here's all you need to know!
After eleven weeks, the latest series of The Apprentice will be over by the end of the year with the winner crowned tbhis month (December).

When is The Apprentice 2017 final?

The Apprentice 2017 final will air on TV on Sunday December 17, at 9PM, on BBC One.

The one hour show will see the final task and the winner crowned by Lord Sugar with the result being kept tightly under wraps.

The Apprentice 2017 results spoilers lord sugar

Then at 10PM on BBC One, spin-off You're Hired airs as host Rhod Gilbert is joined by the winner, the runner-up and Lord Sugar himself, plus all the other candidates from the series, for a look back at the show.

Which of The Apprentice 2017 candidates are left?

With just the dreaded interviews rounds to go, here are the remaining candidates:

Elizabeth McKenna - 39-year-old Business owner, Florist Chain from Nottinghamshire
James White - 26-year-old Business owner, Recruitment Firm from Birmingham
Joanna Jarjue - 23-year-old Digital Marketing Manager from Manchester
Michaela Wain - 33-year-old Business Owner, Construction from Bolton
Sarah Lynn - 35-year-old Business owner, Confectionery Company from London

What is the final task?

Based on past years, left going head to head for Lord Sugar's 250,000 investment, the two finalists of The Apprentice launch their business plans.

They must create a brand and unveil their campaign, in front of a packed audience full of industry experts.

Usually, some of the fired candidates return to help out as the final two prepare to pitch their business plans in all their glory.

It's then back to the boardroom for the final time where business plans are evaluated and ad campaigns assessed, but there can only be one winner...

After twelve weeks, Lord Sugar's search for a business partner is complete.

Ads

New topics in USA / UK International TV shows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: