Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Participants/Contestants/Photos: Swayamvar Season 3 - Ratan Ka Rishta

Views: 10113  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-27-2011, 08:58 PM

Swayamvar Season 3 - Ratan Ka Rishta

Hiten Tejwani talks on being the host of Imagine's upcoming show Swayamvar Season 3 - Ratan Ka Rishta

After a long break, Hiten Tejwani recently made a comeback in television with Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani.

Seems like the guy is hooked up with work since then as he will be seen as the new host of Imagine's most awaited show, Swayamvar Season 3 - Ratan Ka Rishta.

In a chat with , the actor says how he feels taking up a show like Swayamwar wherein he debuts as a full-fledged host.

Read on!!!

What made you choose a show like Ratan Ka Rishta?
As an actor I wanted to do something different and I felt that being a host I can be myself in a show. I believe that hosting takes a lot of effort and it is actually fun.

How has been the experience in Ratan Ka Rishta till now?
The experience has been wonderful and brilliant.

Apart from the role as a host, you will also be seen as a friend of Ratan Rajput, what are the qualities you are looking for the guy who will marry her?
Actually, Ratan has a final call in this and personally I believe that every girl looks for a guy who is well to do and independent. The girl looks for a guy who takes care of her and the overall personality matters for the girl.

You are appearing as a host for the first time, how do you feel?
I feel really great because I had earlier seen certain parts of the previous seasons. Though I have done anchoring before, this is the first time I am hosting a full- fledged show all by myself.

What do you think are the challenges as a host and especially for a show like Swayamwar?
The show consists of various contestants who are from different walks of life. You have to deal with them in different ways unlike other shows where you are just giving a commentary to what is going on. These are among the small little challenges that I have to take care of in the show.

There were a lot of issues connected to the series of Swayamwar; weren't you apprehensive before taking up the show?
Yes, there have been issues after the season of Rakhi Ka Swayamvar and Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2), but at the same time we should understand that whatever happens after the show is all in their personal life and it is up to them to deal with it.

How is it working with Imagine?
I had worked with Imagine for Kitani Mohabbat Hain before, and it is lovely to be back with the channel.

You stepped into the shoes of Ram Kapoor as a host, any tips you took from him?
Not really, because every individual has his/her own style of hosting. I know people might compare me with Ram Kapoor, but at the same time, they will see a different and real Hiten Tejwani in the show.

How would you describe Ratan Rajput?
Ratan is a very simple girl and she knows what she wants in a guy. Normally people get confused as to how his or her life partner should be. But she is very clear about her guy.

Will we see Gauri sharing screen space with you in the show?
No, not in Swayamvar.

Do you think Swayamwar will end in Ratan marrying her suitor? What's your gut feel?
Yes, definitely, but it all depends on Ratan. Because she knows that people are watching the show and that is why she knows that she wants to get married.

What are the preparations you had to do to get into the shoes of a host?
Actually the show demands spontaneity and hence preparation doesn't actually matter in the show.

What is your personal take on getting married on national television?
Actually when you get married on national television the whole nation can participate in the wedding. It is one way you can actually involve everyone in your wedding.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:09 PM

Swayamvar Season 3

Ragini Khanna and Rakshanda Khan will be present in an episode of Imagine's Swayamvar Season 3 - Ratan Ka Rishta

Imagine's much awaited royal show Swayamvar Season 3 - Ratan Ka Rishta is gearing up in the magnificent city of Jaipur with celebrity galore.

After Mona Singh, Dolly Bindra, Sudesh Berry and Sushmita Mukherjee, now we have Ragini Khanna and Rakshanda Khan to Ratan in choosing her match.

We contacted Ragini Khanna and she confirmed the news saying, "Rakshanda and I were present for an episode and it was a different experience being there. We got to meet the contestants and they all are very nice. But at the same time we suggested Ratan not to take a decision in a hurry or under any pressure rather think from heart and mind before making any decision."

The Curtain Raiser for the show will be aired on 30th May and the show will end in the first week of August.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:15 PM

Ratan Rajut not leaving any stone unturned to look stunning in Swayamvar Season 3...

Swayamvar Season 3 - Ratan Ka Rishta will undoubtedly bring in a wave on Imagine if Ratan chooses to change her marital status. And Jaipur is all set to witness one more swayamvar this year.

A little birdie from Jaipur informs, "Everyone is quite excited to witness Ratan's swayamvar , her parents relatives and also a few TV friends will be gracing the ceremony to give Ratan a few tips to make her decision. Apart from that, the bride is also preparing herself to look good on screen."

Talking about the preparation, our source says, "Ratan will be groomed in a style where she will be seen in revealing cholis and Ghagras made out of different sarees. She has no tantrums on her dressing style as it was noticed during Rakhi Sawant's Swayamvar."

We too hear that she is now leaner than before and is also having healthy diet to look stunning on television.

We earlier reported about Ratan getting more offers from all over India and form abroad, which is more than that of Rakhi Sawant and Rahul Mahajan. We too hear that Ratan also received a few Rishtas from guys who are aged and also who are younger than her.

We contacted Ratan Rajput and she was happy to comment between her shoot as she manages, "Actually I am very excited for my Swayamvar, ****erflies are flying in my heart and I am having the same feeling as any other girl would feel before getting married. And talking about my physic, I don't think I have lost weight, in fact, I would say that if I get thinner then I won't be visible on screen. But I am trying my best to look good on screen."

Will Ratan be able to change the earlier outlook of Swayamwar? That's something we have to wait and watch…

Tags
rakhi ka swayamvar, swayamvar – ratan ka rishta

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->