Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rajshri Vaidya & Manav Gohil to enter Agle Janam post leap

Views: 1978  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-20-2010, 12:40 PM
Award Winner

Default Rajshri Vaidya & Manav Gohil to enter Agle Janam post leap

Zee TV’s, Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo to introduce new characters post a leap of 5years…

Zee TV's, Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, produced by Swastik Pictures is soon to proceed further with a 5 year leap wherein Laali (Ratan Rajput) will lose her memory in a mishap and with the change in the track post leap a new family will be introduced.

A Little Birdie informed us that, "Post leap Rajshri Vaidya and Manav Gohil will be seen as a couple in the serial."

When contacted, Rajshri Vaidya confirmed the news saying, "Yes I am playing an important character of Thakuraiyan which in due course of time will influence Laali's life and I would portray a royal look."

With this Rajshri Vaidya who was popular for her role of Saloni in Zee TV's Saath Pheri gets back to the same channel that put her in lime light. And she was last seen enacting a cameo in Star Plus Bidaai.

When contacted, Manav Gohil in a tone of acceptance said, "Yes, I am making a comeback on TV after a long time and was busy doing travel show and even spend some quality time with my wife Shweta.I was looking for a strong role and that I found in the character of Thakur who is an educated doctor."

Manav Gohil was earlier seen in Zee TV's Naagin.

If, sources are to believed then Laali will eventually meet this family post her mishap and they will play an important role in laali's recovery.

We tried contacting producer Siddharth Tewary but we got no response.

Tags
agle janam mohe bitiya hi kijo, manav gohil, rajshri vaidy

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->