Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Chhoti Bahu is back today on Zee TV due to the demand coming from viewers.

Views: 1238  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-20-2011, 04:14 PM

Default Chhoti Bahu is back today on Zee TV due to the demand coming from viewers.

Rubina Dilaik of Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu shares with what she would have been if not Radhika...

Chhoti Bahu is back today on Zee TV due to the demand coming from viewers.

Taking this as a splendid occasion, TellyBuzz thought of getting to know the lead actress of the show, Rubina Dilaik better.

We know her as the Kanha devotee, but what would she have become if not an actor?

What If.....

'Words have incredible power.
They can make people's hearts soar,
or they can make people's hearts sore'-Dr. Mardy Grothe

Radhika has already captured the hearts with her sweet voice and her manner of speech and today Rubina says she would have become a public speaker if not an actor.

Hear it from Rubina...

If not an actor, I would have definitely been a Public speaker and might have been working in the Public Relations or Human Relations department of a Multi National Company.

When I was in school I had represented my institution in National level competitions and was twice awarded the best speaker. I used to participate a lot in elocution and declamation competitions in school and I used to bag all the prizes as well.

Even though I have been a good speaker, I never thought of becoming a teacher. Now that I am an actor, I feel that when you are acting, you speak and emote your feelings and emotions through your eyes and thro' the small conversations that take place.

One of the best declamations that I have given was on female feoticide as there was an emotion that is attached to the topic.

But at the same I do not believe in jabbering and also in the political debates that happen in television where others are forced to listen to you. I firmly believe that you should speak in a manner which makes others feel like listening to you.

Public speaking is a way to enhance confidence and to establish a good relation with people. The others should be comfortable enough to listen to you and most importantly you should make others comfortable. Public speaking is all about fruitful conversation as you are addressing yourself in front of others and I consider myself as my favourite speaker.

Rubina indeed believes that a good speaker is not just being a chatter box, but being the best one to convey the message in the most effective way.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->