Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Small fight between the childhood friends Navya and Appy...

Views: 1923  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-31-2011, 07:55 PM

Default Small fight between the childhood friends Navya and Appy...

Star Plus' Navya will see a small fight between the childhood friends Navya and Appy...

After the cute romantic track between Navya (Soumya Seth)
and Anant (Shaheer Sheikh), Star Plus' Navya produced by Siddharth Tewary, will see a small fight between the childhood friends Navya and Appy (Farhina Parvez).

A source says, "As we all know, Navya and Anant are already in love, but their love is a hidden secret from their friends. In the coming episodes Appy will come to know about this secret and will be upset with her dearest friend."

We contacted Soumya Seth and she confirmed saying, "Yes Appy gets upset, but I won't tell you the reason why she is upset. But yes there is something that I hide from her. She is my childhood friend and we know each other very well and she is upset because I am hiding something from her. I am trying my level best to make her understand."

Well, let's see how Navya will make up with her dear friend…

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->