Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips

College Grad Cover Letter Sample

Views: 1523  
Old 08-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Award Winner

Default College Grad Cover Letter Sample

No matter where you are in your career, a strong cover letter will help you make your case to potential employers. View our college grad cover letter sample below

Josh Michaels
4 Church St. | Sometown, NJ 08888 | (555) 555-5555 | josh@somedomain.com

June 1, 2010

Katherine Yu
HR Director
ABC Company
1530 State St.
Anytown, NJ 08999

Dear Ms. Yu:

Your advertisement for an HR assistant fits my qualifications perfectly, and I am writing to express my interest in and enthusiasm for the position.

After completing a business degree from Rutgers University in May, I enrolled in a human resource development program to further enhance my credentials in the field.

Course highlights include: Leadership in an Organizational Setting, Performance & Task Analysis in Human Resource Development, and Technology in HR Settings.

Based on your description of the ideal candidate, I also offer:
  • A solid educational foundation in organizational development, employee training and development s****s and knowledge of how to use technology to improve individual/organizational performance.
  • A proven ability to build rapport with individuals from all cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
  • A track record of excellent performance as a part-time/summer employee concurrent with full-time college enrollment.
  • Technical proficiency in database programs (including Oracle) and MS Office Suite.
If you agree that my services would be valuable to ABC Company, I would very much like to meet in person to learn more about your HR support needs. Please feel free to call me at (555) 555-5555 or email at josh@somedomain.com.

Thank you for your time and review of the enclosed resume, and I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely yours,

Josh Michaels

Enclosure

Latest News in Career Forum & Tips