Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos/Daily Episode Videos/Story/Star Cast: Star One's Dhoondh Legi Manzil Hume

Views: 16654  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 2.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-15-2010, 06:19 AM

Default Latest offerings from STAR One

Ekta Kapoor’s dark love story – Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani – made an appearance on television recently. As we watch how this love story between a pretty girl and a villain takes shape, let us take a look at the other offerings that STAR One has lined up for our dear viewers.

Ye Ishq Haaye

Ye Ishq Haaye is the story of a girl’s first love and whether it will be the only true love of her life.

The young protagonist Manjiri is swept off her feet by a man who appears perfect in all respects. Love blinds her, and she is unable to see the truth in the advice that her well wishers give her – that their relationship is futureless. Her trust is, sadly, shattered and she learns that her life is not hers alone. She learns the hard way how her loved ones’ lives are enmeshed with hers, and how every decision of hers affects them, too. Through the trials that life throws at her, Manjiri is transformed into a mature, understanding woman.
Ye Ishq Haaye is the story of a small-town girl with many dreams, all of which do not necessarily get fulfilled.

Tamanna

Tamanna is a story from the producers of the heart-touching show Aap Ki Antara. It is the tale of two sisters, who belong to a very different kind of family.

When Amrita Shukla was a little girl of 5, her parents – Ashwin and Sangeeta – battled for her life. Amrita’s sister Aditi is a donor child, specially designed and conceived in a Petri dish, she being the only reason Amrita is surviving. Amrita is now 21 years old, and the dreaded cancer is back to claw at her being.

As Tamanna unfolds, watch the family fight with against the hopelessness and fear of the deadly cancer. Watch the unique family face the struggle with laughter and love.

Dhoond Legi Manzil Hamein

This is the story of Alka, the daughter of a big shot politician with a huge clout. Life is all smiles and cheer for Alka in the USA, where she is studying to become a doctor. It changes forever when she comes down to India for a vacation. Alka falls in love with her childhood friend Chander, while she is at her father’s place in India. Chander is a young, enthusiastic man who is a part of Alka’s father’s political party, and is actively involved in protecting the rights of the downtrodden.

Dhoond Legi Manzil Hamein promises to be an interesting watch – a love story with a political backdrop.

Don’t miss these exciting new shows on STAR One!
Old 11-16-2010, 05:34 PM

Default Press Conference

STAR ONE, announces the launch of yet another inspiring coming-of-age story of a normal young woman to an extraordinary leader, Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein, starting 22 November at 9:00 pm from Monday to Saturday.

Deepak Wadhwa, Sara Khan and Yashwant Singh Thakur
Old 11-16-2010, 05:35 PM

L-R: Deepak Wadhwa, Sara Khan, Sanjay Surkar, Nikhil Mirchandani and Yashwant Singh Thakur

Old 11-16-2010, 05:36 PM

Sara Khan
Old 11-16-2010, 05:37 PM

Default Vivian speaks about Abhay

Do you use any particular make-up for your role as a supernatural character?
I do not use too much makeup. Just eye make up to hide my dark circles. It is difficult to find any TV actor without dark circles (laughs).

How long does the make-up take?

Just 10 minutes
Do you believe in Vampires?
Yes. Infact I would love to be one.

Your favourite vampire novel?
I do not read too much as I am not fond of books.

Your favourite Vampire movie?
Interview with a Vampire starring Brad Pitt.

Since vampires are a foreign concept, do you think it will be accepted by Indian audience?
It is the biggest misconception that I play a vampire in the show. Its a dark love story but there is no vampire in it.

Most of the youth are interested in PKYEK, do you think it will eat into saas bahu serials?
I don’t think there is any competition because they are two completely different genres. Our target audience is completely different from those who enjoy saas bahu shows.

Why do you think this show will work?
I think the audience should be open to trying out something different. Our concept is completely different from what you usually see on TV. I can just hope the audience accepts and encourages us.

What do you have to say to K serial fans who are loyal to saas bahu serial?
Our show is different from what you usually see. Please do give us a chance to entertain you.

Have you heard any real stories about the supernatural?
I have never heard real stories about the supernatural but I am very curious to hear about it.
Which movie inspired you to play the role?
No particular movie. The creative team helped me to prepare to play Abhay.

Did you watch Twilight?
Yes I recently saw Twilight-Eclipse. I also saw New Moon.

Are there any interesting facets about your role as a supernatural character?
Yes, but you will have to watch the show to find out. Abhay is very mysterious.

Did you give any inputs about how the role should be played out?
Yes I did. Me and my director always discuss about how Abhay should walk, talk and other details about the character.

How important is it to keep yourself grounded, since your playing a fantasty role?
Yes it is important to be grounded inspite of my super powers (laughs).

From your perspective, what do you think is the appeal of supernatural characters right now?
They are interesting because the audience gets a change from seeing normal guys.

Do you have any fear about only being compared to Edward from Twilight?
No, because there is no comparison between our roles.

Abhay aka Vivian D’sena has received a lot of appreciation for his portrayal of the supernatural character in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani on STAR One. We catch up with Vivian as he speaks about his role in the show.

Tags
dhoondh legi manzil hume, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->