Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Never seen Photos of Vivian Dsena (& Girl Friends & Life Full Details)

Views: 34564  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-01-2011, 09:35 AM

Thumbs up Never seen Photos of Vivian Dsena (& Girl Friends & Life Full Details)

Vivian Dsena (born 28 June 1987) is an Indian TV actor and a model who appears in Indian tele-serials.

Background
  • Dsena's hometown is Ujjain. His parents are Mrs. Shyamlata and Mr. Duncan Dsena. He has a sister, Parvara Garcia. He is of Indian and Portuguese descent. Vivian studied in a military school for two years, where he learned many sports including horse-riding. He is a great fan of football wanted to become a footballer. He did follow it and played in big tournaments till his college. He is great fan of ronaldo and hammad jaffery
  • Photos: Vivian D’Sena Removed his pant & beats the summer woes
Career
  • His first acting role was in Ekta Kapoor's Kasamh Se on Zee TV. T, his next project was Ganga on Colors. Currently, he plays the lead role in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani )[3] as a hot and mysterious guy Abhay Raichand. The TV show produced by Ekta Kapoor is called the Indian version of the Twilight Saga.
  • Vivian is also involved in modelling. His looks have lend him in Indian garment retailer Pantaloons' and auto-maker Hyundai's i20 car model's ads.
  • Vivian D’sena of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani on STAR One is Fittest actors of Television
Model Heena Pardasi, fashion designer Umair Zafar and actor Vivian DSena
  • Vivian Dsena is an indian television actor. He plays a role in Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna.
  • He is currently playing the lead role in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani - Dark Luv Story on Star One.
  • All about Vivian Dsena in detail, Vivian Dsena biography and filmography, Tv Show Casting, Wallpapers of Vivian Dsena, Videos, Movies, Photos and Pictures.
  • Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani (translation: a love story) is an Indian Supernatural television series that airs on STAR One every Monday to Saturday at 8:30pm. Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani premiered on October 18, 2010, the show got an instant hit TRP's and good critics on it premiere week due to the fact that its the Desi (Indian) version of The Twilight Saga, while the latest episodes suggest it to resemble the hit American TV show The Vampire Diaries.
  • The show is produced by Ekta Kapoor and created by Balaji Telefilms. Balaji Telefilms has acquired rights from Summit Entertainment.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-01-2011, 09:43 AM

Default 'One phone call changed everything'- Vivian Dsena

Vivian Dsena takes Tellybuzz Quick Grills this week…

Do you daydream?
Yeah, a lot!

Any bad habit you're trying to get rid of?
There are so many…what do I say…

If given a choice to concoct your perfume, which fragrances will you mix?
Well, I dunno but it will have the scent of musk majorly.

As a child what did you aspire to be?
A footballer. I did follow it and played in big tournaments till my college. But the one phone call during my engineering entrance changed everything. I went for Gladrags and then modeling and then acting..it all happened luck by chance!

In a pack of cards, which card would you like to represent you?
Ace of spades…because I like it!

Summer or Winter?
Winter anytime!

One feature of your cellphone you absolutely adore.
GPRS because I love to surf to find out about upcoming gadgets.

Top three songs on your playlist
Just top one actually…What goes around by Justin Timberlake.

Favorite actress
Rekha…forever.

One advertisement that made you stop and notice
The one in which I worked that of Hyundai i20. I had a very memorable experience working an international crew. My friends teased me that I was trying to follow Shahrukh Khan around because he did the ad for Hyundai i10.

Any phobia?
I studied in a military school for two years and that pretty much dealt away all my fears.

On a scale of one to ten what would you rate your laziness?
Ah…now this is a tricky question. I'm sure my mom would rate me very high. But honestly when its work time I can go on for 17-18 hours continuously. Once it's wrapped up, I don't even bother to lift a bottle of water lying next to me (laughs).

One lifestyle tip to go more eco-friendly
Umm…I just feel we should try to bring in more electric cars. And try to make use of bicycles more. My favorite actor Salman does that and I try to do it often too.

Tags
photos, tvstars, vivian d’sena, vivian dsena

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->