Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Video: Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Views: 29490  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-14-2011, 06:28 PM

Nupur Alankar enters Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nupur alankar turns wedding planner in Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Noted actress Nupur Alankar who is presently seen in plain Jane look in Zee TV's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo will play a typical Punjabi wedding planner in Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein.

Our source says, "Nupur is the bossy wedding planner whose entry will bring in a different flavour, providing a relief from the drama quotient. Nivedita (Neha Sargam) will seek a job under this lady, and this is where the interaction starts. Nupur's screen name is Sharmila Khanna, and it will be interesting to see how she takes Nivi for a spin."
We hear that the show will have a wave of wedding celebrations for the next two months that will bring lots of twists. This phase will also make Nivi find her own identity, and stand up as a woman.

When contacted, Nupur confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am entering Chand today. I play a Punjabi lady, a wedding planner and Nivedita joins as my assistant. My look here is pretty innovative, and I will be seen in salwar suits."

After Sid-Nivi breakup, Sid (Abhishek Tewari) has got engaged to Divya (Rishma Roshlani). Meanwhile the impulsive Viren (Kinshuk Mahajan) is desperately hunting for the 'Dushman ki Beti' who humiliated his family. However, he is unaware that the girl he is looking for is none other than Nivi. There will be a big highpoint when this truth is known to Viren.

When contacted, Producer Rajan Shahi confirmed Nupur's entry, "Nupur is a very good actress, I have worked with her on Betiyaan and Reth. Her character will interact more with Nivi".

With Chand doing consistently well on the rating chart, there are more twists to unfold as the story goes on. Nupur's entry sequence will be aired tonight.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:29 PM

Karan Wahi approached for Shreya's Jab We Met..

The latest development on Shreya Creations' adaptation of Jab We Met is that Karan Wahi has been approached to play the male lead..

TellyBuzz had reported long back that Shreya Creations is planning a show which is loosely based on the hit movie Jab We Met. We had written that the story will have a backdrop of Punjab and is being made for Star Plus.

However, the channel and production house had to slow down proceedings as they could not find apt faces to play the leads of the show.

For the uninitiated, many actors were short listed and even finalized before the show got to a temporary halt. Earlier, Kinshuk Mahajan was almost finalized to play the lead, but the actor chose to enter Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein. Later, Himanshu Malhotra and Aanchal Sabharwal were finalized and their contracts too signed, when the channel felt that they needed to look for more options. Then it was the turn of Gaurav Chaudhary of Do Saheliyaan fame and Splitsvilla 3 contestant Pavitra Punia to get closer to bagging the roles.

But the latest on this is that the channel and production house are looking at the flamboyant Karan Wahi to play the male lead now. The actor whose show Dill Mill Gayye on Star One is nearing completion has been approached and talks are on.

Our source tells us, "Karan Wahi seems to fit the bill perfectly. Though nothing has been finalized yet, talks are still on. It looks as though Pavitra Punia will be retained as the female lead".

We contacted Karan Wahi who is in Delhi enjoying his break, and he had to say, "I have reached Delhi just today and am in a vacation mood. Yes, I have been approached by Shreya Creations and they wanted to meet me for a role. But I do not have any idea on the role and the show. I do not plan to take anything in a hurry; I will enjoy my time here and then decide".

Also, there is a remote possibility of this show coming on Star One, if not on Star Plus.

We tried calling Producer Sheel Kumar but he remained unavailable.

Guess this is not the last news that we hear on this show…
Old 04-14-2011, 06:29 PM

Will Divya back out from marriage in Chand Chupa?

Rishma Roshlani aka Divya in Chand Chupa Badal Mein to know about the love affair of Nivedita and Siddharth..

Marriage season is on in Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein and the families are getting ready for the marriage ceremony of Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari) and Divya (Rishma Roshlani).

A buzz has come to us that Divya might back out from the marriage ceremony as she will come to know about Nivedita (Neha Sargam) and Siddharth's love affair.

An insider from the sets informs, "The marriage preparations are on for Siddharth and Divya's wedding, but Divya is somehow not feeling that good because she is worried about the changed behavior of Siddharth. Siddharth too on the other hand is keeping quitet as he loves Nivedita (Neha Sargam) and not Divya."

A source says, "Divya will get to know about the love affair of Nivedita and Siddharth soon and there are possibilities of her backing out from the marriage on the marriage eve. Siddharth is also keeping mum, but soon the silence will be broken and there will be some high voltage drama. If not on marriage eve, Divya will get to know about Siddharth and Nivedita's affair after marriage that will give another way to the show to proceed."

We contacted Abhishek Tewari to know more on the happening he says, "Yes, a very electrifying sequence is going to occur on the marriage eve as there are high chances of break up."

Rishma Roshlani says, "I don't know anything about the further happening as right now the dance sequence before marriage is going on, so really clueless about the happening."

That means the show is going to have some spicy sequence within few weeks!
Old 04-14-2011, 06:30 PM

Viren to confess love for Nivi in Chand Chupa Badal Mein..

Tonight's episode of Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein will see a major twist with Viren proposing Nivi...

Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein will see a major twist in tonight's episode wherein Nivedita (Neha Sargam) gets a shock of her life!!

Yes, you guessed it right as it is Viren (Kinshuk Mahajan) responsible for putting her in a tight spot!! As viewers expect Viren to behave aggressively after knowing that Nivi is the girl he has been searching for, they will get to see something different!!

A source tells us, "In tonight's episode, amidst the Gidda celebrations, Nivedita rushes from the scene and goes out. Viren follows her, and they have an interaction. There is some major drama where Viren gets hurt and the ultimate talk happens in a showroom where Viren who is injured with blood oozing out confesses that he is in love with Nivedita. The girl of course is taken aback and is shocked to hear Viren propose".

This is a major turning point in the story and viewers will start to wonder what Viren is up to now, and what made him propose so soon!! Tonight's episode is a power-packed one wherein the unexpected happens.

When contacted, Kinshuk Mahajan told TellyBuzz, "Yes, there is a big highpoint coming in today's episode. You will see Viren react in a different manner. Viren has been shown as a completely volatile character, and nobody knows how he will react to different situations. Likewise, there is a twist coming tonight too. The smart viewers will understand what Viren is doing".

This development would further complicate matters, and there will be an intrigue element over the marriages happening in the show!!

Catch tonight's episode to see Viren confess his love to Nivedita in Chand Chupa Badal Mein..
Old 04-14-2011, 06:30 PM

Kinshuk to do Bhangda in Chand Chupa!

Kinshuk Mahajan aka Viren of Chand Chupa Badal Mein is not letting any stone unturned to make his Bhangda performance come good..

Celebrations are on for Divya (Rishma Roshlani) and Siddharth's (Abhishek Tewari) wedding in Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein!! And after the gidda performance by the cast, here comes yet another bhangda performance on the show by Viren (Kinshuk Mahajan).

A source says, "After the Joda ceremony of Divya and Siddharth came the big twist of Viren proposing to Nivedita (Neha Sargam). Now, Viren goes a step ahead and performs for Nivi, where he will be seen grooving to the amous Punjabi sing Nagada Nagada from the movie Jab We Met. The shoot is taking place today and will air within few days."

We also hear that Kinshuk is not leaving any stone unturned to give his best on the sets, and was seen rehearsing for the shoot since last night.

We contacted Kinshuk and he confirms, "Yes, I am performing on Nagada Nagada mainly to impress Nivedita. The song is very much vibrant and it needs lot of energy which I think I am giving. Hope audience like it."

We too hear from our source that the wedding dress (Joda) which Divya (Rishma Roshlani) was wearing for her ceremony was weighing around 30 KGs, and this was a matter of concern.

To know more on this, we called up Rishma, who said, "Ohh My God, I can't forget that day of shoot when I was continuously shooting for the sequence with 30 KGs of attire and that too under hot sun. But now I am freed from that attire".

Get ready to see the power packed performance of Kinshuk on Chand Chupa Badal Mein!

Tags
chand chupa badal mein, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Articles, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Awards, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Forum, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Future Story, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Gallary, Chand Chupa Badal Mein IndiaForum, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Interview, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Latest Update, Chand Chupa Badal Mein New Star Cast, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Photos, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Pictures, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Shocking News, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Social Media updates, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Spoiler, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Star Cast, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Stars, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Story, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Story sofar, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Today Episode, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Tomorrow Spoiler, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Videos, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Written update, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Yesterday Episode, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->