Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Suhana's corner: My disastrous night out

Views: 1970  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-02-2010, 01:28 PM
Award Winner

Default Suhana's corner: My disastrous night out

After a long time, I finally had a night out with Rajni and Disha. We decided to go out for dinner at my favourite 5-STAR restaurant. While we were there, I met two very close friends of mine and they insisted that I join them for clubbing. Luckily, I got permission from Disha bhabhi and went dancing.

It was a fantastic experience because after marriage it was the first time I went clubbing and let my hair down. But a little later, I realized I had left Disha and Rajni bhabhi stranded in the restaurant and went looking for them. Fortunately, I found them outside waiting for a taxi and picked them up and we headed home.

When we returned home, Badima and my father-in-law were waiting for us and they reprimanded Disha and Rajni for returning home late. I, however, was in a good mood since I had completely enjoyed myself. I told Ishaan about the events of the night and mentioned that I kept the bhabhis waiting at the restaurant up to the wee hours and on hearing this he was shocked. (Click here to watch the entire drama unfold)
Both Rajni and Disha are upset with me and so is Ishaan.

I don’t know what I have done wrong, but I don’t want them to be mad at me. What should I do to cheer them and let them know that I dint mean to get them in trouble. Please write to me at suhana@starplus.in and let me know about your suggestions. I will wait to hear from you!

Meanwhile, here are my replies to some of your messages. Thank you for writing to me.

Gaurav Chaturvedi: Good evening madam. Just to inform you that I am busy three days in a week but in the evening, I am fully free for you and there is no work. So please feel free to talk to me and you will be happy to know that I have joined GNP Course in BBSR in NIIT Centre near my house and my classes are on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. The rest of the days, I am free only for you and I will remain in touch with you.

Suhana, you also please remain in touch with me. I am also an official member of STAR Plus. I am in touch with STAR Plus and they send me the daily schedule of their programme. And I also like STAR Plus’ serials very much. I shall wait for a reply from you soon .Ok, Suhana good night and we will talk tomorrow evening.

Suhana: Dear Gaurav. Thank you for your message and I am happy to hear that you have joined GNP Course in BBSR. I'm glad that you love my serial. Please do meet my family on STAR Plus every week day at 7:30 PM. It’s great to know that you are an avid follower of STAR Plus. If you like my show, do watch it and write your feedback to me. You have given me many suggestions to make life simpler for me, and I appreciate that. I have personally noted down your suggestions and replied to each of them here:

You have to adjust according to your family.
Suhana: It will take time for me to get adjusted and slowly I am changing my lifestyle and my nature. For the first time in my life, I have seen so many people in the same house, so it will take time to adjust but I am trying because I have started loving my new family.

You should sit down with your husband and try to talk to him with love and in a good mood.
Suhana: I appreciate your advice. What I like about him is that he is matured, well behaved and can handle any situation. But I’m still a little hung up over Sid, how can I tell him that? I guess time is the best healer, let us see what the future holds for us.

You should ask him the problems he is facing. It must be because of some busy schedule in the office or he must be tensed due to work in the office and he is not able to devote full time to you. Try and understand his feelings for you.

Suhana: I think you are right, I will make it a point to talk to him about his work. I should also learn to be considerate and mature like him.

Suhana you are a grown up person and you have to sit down with your family members and try and tell your problem to your family. Only then, they will come to know about it.

Suhana: Hmm, I could try that, but I don’t want to burden them with my problems. Most of my problems are of my own doing, so may be I should try to sort it out by myself.

Amandip Singh: Hey! How are you doing? I'm almost 18 and I'm from New Jersey U.S.A and in High School... I am not really a serial kind of a guy but just watch your show Sasural Genda Phool and since then, haven't missed it even once...... I watch it on my phone on you tube when I am in school... I don't know much about serials but I just love your act in it and you do it so perfectly and I'm so addicted to you. Sorry, all I wanted to say was just keep it up and don't do any negative role .. It just wouldn't suit you.... You are not going to believe it but I even googled you and saw your other shows as well but they didn't match up like this one... just keep it up Suhana and good luck in the future.....

Suhana: Amandip, thanks for watching my show so religiously. So, I have made fans in USA too. Glad to know that. Thanks again for enjoying my work so much, I am happy that I am loved so much and I promise not to do anything negative. You can also watch full episodes of my show right here.

Rumana: Hi, I'm from California (USA). First of all, I love you
soooooooooooooo much! Whenever I see you, I can't help but smile! Anyway, I don't have any special advice for you but just be patient. I know my family has lived in a huge family earlier, before I was born. Now, it is just 5 of us, my parents, 2 sisters and me! But remember one thing, don't change yourself just to fit in, be yourself. You do have a loving family, respect them and they will respect you back. Though I have lived in this world for 18 years, by what I noticed, that is why human minds' work plus I have also studied psychology for a short while in school. Actually am not 18 yet, will turn 18 on July 3. Anyway, I would like you to be always be jolly, happy, innocent and lovable!

Suhana: Thanks for all your compliments and suggestions Rumana. Will definitely try to put that into practice.

Sefali Shah (USA): Just wanted to drop a line and say that I LOVE your show. I don't get STAR Plus where I live (Princeton, New Jersey, USA) and hence I have to go on to YouTube to catch up on the latest episode but everyday, the show keeps me wanting for more. It is so hard in this time and age to find nice clean shows that show cultural values, moral values, great family bonds and yet at the same time are sooo entertaining. Thank you, your team, the directors and producers of this show.

Suhana: I'm glad to know of your dedication to the show. I will pass on your compliments to the entire team here. Do keep watching the show and write in with your suggestions. You can also watch the entire episodes of my show here.

Stay tuned, dear readers, to Suhana’s corner next week, as she draws you more into her world! For any advice and suggestions, please write to suhana@starplus.in. Don’t forget to write your name, age and the city where you live in.

Tags
sasural genda phool, star plus, suhana

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->