Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kis Des & Tujh Sang to go off air

Views: 1308  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Award Winner

Default Kis Des & Tujh Sang to go off air

Two shows running on Star Plus Kis Desh and Tuj Sang will be ending in the first week of February.

Star Plus’ two shows Tuj Sang Preet Lagai Sajna and Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, both running in the afternoon slot are slated to go off air.

An Indya source tells us "It’s the channel’s decision to wrap up the shows, well there are speculations that the TRP of both the shows were not that satisfactory, so they told the Balaji officials to wrap up the shows. So Tuj Sang is slated to go off air in the first week of February, and the last airing date we hear is February 5th, even Kis Des will also wrap in the month of February.”

We spoke to Anil Nagpal, writer of Kis Des Main…., who said, “I have heard the rumors that the show will wrap up but I haven’t got any official confirmation from Balaji.”
Later, we sent a sms to Harshad Chopra, but he didn’t reply us back while Additi Gupta aka Heer said, “No idea, but I heard the rumors too.”

We spoke to Kunal Verma aka Yug of Tujh Sang, who said, "Yes it’s unfortunate that Tuj Sang Preet is going off air and I am going to miss the whole cast and crew of the show. This show was on air for more than one year and it was well appreciated by the audiences. I do not know the reason and I have not asked the reason. The shooting of the show will wrap up by 28th January and the last episode will be aired on 5th February. It was nice working with Ekta, who gave me my first break.”

Tags
kis des, star plus, tujh sang

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->