Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Tanaaz reviled Secrests of Bigg Boss 3

Views: 3539  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-16-2009, 05:45 PM

Vindoo too commented that Bakhityar should go out and you should stay back? What is your comment about this?

“He is not antaryami, he should worry about the way he is behaving in the house. He should try and get some good movies for himself instead of those Ramsay brother movies. He should do something good in his life, do good work ,meet good people, spread happiness, you can’t hit somebody below the belt.

I thought we cleared out our differences, but it has not been cleared from his side. I would love to go back in the house and talk to him in a language which he understands. His father is an icon for everyone and I think he needs to apologise to him, to his wife for all his behaviour in the show so far.”
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-16-2009, 05:45 PM

You pulled Raju’s pants in the house and there was lots of chaos regarding that, so what exactly happened?

“It was so much fun, we were having a pool party, we were dancing and all. Aditi and me, we did not know that his nada was so loose, we did not expect him, not to wear anything inside. It was a pool party and he was out of the house, so naturally he should have worn something inside.

Aditi took one side of the pyjama and I took one side and we pulled it down. Whatever shit he had said about me, I really want to say sorry to him for this, he took it very well and I am glad that we did it with him and no one else.”

Tanaaz further believes that she did not play any games inside the house and everyone is here to make money but for her it is not important, but her image and behaviour is, as she feels that is the only thing which will remain with her forever.

Tags
bigg boss 3, celebrity, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->