Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kamal Khan says Bigg Boss using his name for publicity

Views: 2080  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-22-2009, 03:21 PM

Default Kamal Khan says Bigg Boss using his name for publicity

The makers of Bigg Boss have roped in Amitabh Bachchan as the ‘pop philosopher’ for their show. The promos on air show Amitabh Bachchan asking people to vote for the actors who they want to see on Bigg Boss 3.
But the audience is unaware that the producers have already approached many actors, politicians and the like whom they want to have in the show.

One of them is Kamal ‘Deshdrohi’ Khan. As per a report on TellyChakkar Khan had already signed on the dotted line thereby confirming his participation. But when we touched base with Kamal Khan he denied this news and added that his name was being used for publicity.

He says, “No, I am not approached for Big Boss and why will they approach me? I am currently in London, shooting for my new film and will only talk to you in October. I guess Big Boss is starting from 1st or 2nd October and I am not in India during this time so how can I do the show?”

He further adds, “I cannot do reality shows because I don’t like them. Moreover I find this a very stupid kind of show. I am very angry with the people who have been using my name and fabricating stories. I will tackle them once I am back.”

Though Kamal wants us to believe that he is not doing Bigg Boss 3 our sources reiterate that Khan is very much doing the show. In fact very few know that Kamal was also approached for Sony Television’s Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao for which was offered good money. But Kamal refused the show because he was not excited with the idea of living in a jungle. A source adds that Kamal is used to a luxurious life and hence he is unable to stay without an air conditioner. And the Malaysian jungle was obviously not such a cool idea for him.

The source continues, “Kamal is about 40 years of age and all these years he has been addicted to designer clothes and shoes. He lives in the lap of luxury. He has a spacious bungalow in Versova which has air conditioners in all the rooms. In fact he is so addicted to the air conditioner that he has one in his bathroom as well.”

So then why would someone who is used to such a cushy life want to be part of a show like Bigg Boss where you have to rough it up? Our source clarifies, “Kamal took up the offer because he wanted some publicity and what better platform than Bigg Boss? He is not at all concerned with the amount he is being paid, because it is of no significance to him.”

Ultimately whether Khan is on Bigg Boss or not we will know in a matter of days and if he is what will be interesting to see is how he manages to use the non-A/C washrooms! Forget just using one he will also have to clean it! In the meanwhile let both the show and Khan get their share of publicity.

Tags
bigg boss 3

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->