Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Star Plus's Navya

Views: 94621  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-16-2011, 09:39 AM

Navya sees Anant and wants to give him the packet. They both get drenched in the rain. Anant offers to drop her home.

Navya and Anant get drenched in the rain.

Old 04-16-2011, 01:31 PM

Default Gautam to turn grey in Navya!

Gautam, who is now a responsible husband and son-in-law turns grey in Star Plus's Navya...

Gautam aka Ankit Kakkar made his entry recently in Star Plus's new show Navya as Navya's (Soumya Seth) brother in law. As per the ongoing track of the show, Navya's sister is pregnant and in the coming episodes she will deliver a baby. Everything will be going smooth until and unless, Gautam changes his mind.

Currently, it has been shown that Gautam is very a honest, hard working and a responsible guy, who at a very young age got settled in his business and life, due to his ambitious attitude.

But Gautam, in the course of time realises the fun he had missed in his youth.

"Due to his responsibilities on the family, he got married at a very young age and therefore missed all the fun his friends have had. And will find his way and space to enjoy those days of freedom henceforth", informs source.

"Soon he will start ignoring his family and will start enjoying his life alone. He will probably get into an extra marital affair as well, "adds source.

We contacted Ankit who says, "Yes, I have just entered the show with a very good character. Even I have heard that the character will turn negative in future."

Gautam's transformation of behavior will take place by the end of this month in Navya…
Old 05-31-2011, 07:54 PM

Default Appy upset with Navya

Star Plus' Navya will see a small fight between the childhood friends Navya and Appy...

After the cute romantic track between Navya (Soumya Seth)
and Anant (Shaheer Sheikh), Star Plus' Navya produced by Siddharth Tewary, will see a small fight between the childhood friends Navya and Appy (Farhina Parvez).

A source says, "As we all know, Navya and Anant are already in love, but their love is a hidden secret from their friends. In the coming episodes Appy will come to know about this secret and will be upset with her dearest friend."

We contacted Soumya Seth and she confirmed saying, "Yes Appy gets upset, but I won't tell you the reason why she is upset. But yes there is something that I hide from her. She is my childhood friend and we know each other very well and she is upset because I am hiding something from her. I am trying my level best to make her understand."

Well, let's see how Navya will make up with her dear friend…

Tags
navya, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->