Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

5 Years Of Heropanti: Kriti Sanon Is Happy Seeing Tiger Shroff Fly High; Hints At The

Views: 956  
Old 05-23-2019, 11:50 AM

Default 5 Years Of Heropanti: Kriti Sanon Is Happy Seeing Tiger Shroff Fly High; Hints At The

5 Years Of Heropanti: Actress Kriti Sanon, who completed her five-year-journey in Bollywood on Friday, says her first co-star Tiger Shroff will always have a super soft corner in her heart.

Kriti made her Bollywood debut in 2014 with the romantic thriller “Heropanti” alongside Tiger Shroff, who made his acting debut with the film.

5 Years Of Heropanti: Kriti Sanon Is Happy Seeing Tiger Shroff Fly High; Hints At The Sequel“I saw his hard work, his discipline and passion and I knew he is going to blow people’s minds away. You’ll always have this super soft corner in my heart Tigy! Tiger Shroff, I feel so happy seeing you fly higher and higher (literally too),” Kriti tweeted.

The 28-year-old actress wished Tiger for the five-year anniversary.

“Time for ‘Heropanti 2‘,” she added.
I saw his hardwork,his discipline & passion and i knew he’s gonna blow people’s minds away!You’ll always have this super soft corner in my heart Tigy! @iTIGERSHROFF i feel so happy seeing you fly higher & higher(literally too!) Happy 5year Anniversary Time for Heropanti2? pic.twitter.com/GTuNxX8eBm

— Kriti Sanon (@kritisanon) May 23, 2019

Trending

The film revolves around a girl Renu, who elopes with her lover. Her father, Chowdhary, kidnaps Bablu who knows Renu’s whereabouts, along with two of his friends. But Bablu falls in love with Dimpy, Chaudhary’s younger daughter.

Kriti is currently shooting for “Panipat” and Tiger will next be seen sharing screen space with actor Hrithik Roshan.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post 5 Years Of Heropanti: Kriti Sanon Is Happy Seeing Tiger Shroff Fly High; Hints At The Sequel appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum