Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Akshay Kumar’s Love For Moustache Continues In Laaxmi Bomb, Watch The Leaked Video

Views: 1105  
Old 05-15-2019, 12:41 PM

Default Akshay Kumar’s Love For Moustache Continues In Laaxmi Bomb, Watch The Leaked Video

Akshay Kumar who just gave his career’s highest grossers with 2.0 & Kesari and is gearing up for the release of his next films Good News, Mission Mangal and Housefull 4 has kickstarted the shooting of two more films Sooryavanshi and Laaxmi Bomb.

A video has been leaked from the sets of Laaxmi Bomb recently which shows Akshay in his character coming to give a shot. Wearing a blue kurta and donning a moustache, Akshay is a treat to watch for his fans in the video. Watch below:

View this post on Instagram

@akshaykumar snapped on the sets of#Sooryavanshi #Akshaykumar

A post shared by Puneri Akkians Official (@puneriakkians) on May 14, 2019 at 2:43am PDT

Akshay Kumar clearly loves moustache and if you look at his filmography, he has donned it in more than 10 films.

Akshay Kumar’s Love For Moustache Continues In Laaxmi Bomb, Watch The Leaked VideoTrending

Laaxmi Bomb is the official remake of Tamil film Kanchana and is being directed by Raghava Lawrence who also directed the original. The film features Akshay Kumar as a character who gets possessed by the ghost of a transgender. The film stars Kiara Advani opposite Akshay and is slated to release next year.

Meanwhile, Akshay has been in the controversy regarding his Canadian citizenship. The superstar has been heavily trolled on social media for it. To address the issue, Akshay in his official statement said, “I really don’t understand the unwarranted interest and negativity about my citizenship. I have never hidden or denied that I hold a Canadian passport. It is also equally true that I have not visited Canada in the last seven years. I work in India and pay all my taxes in India. While all these years, I have never needed to prove my love for India to anyone, I find it disappointing that my citizenship issue is constantly dragged into needless controversy, a matter that is personal, legal, non-political, and of no consequence to others. Lastly, I would like to continue contributing in my small way to the causes that I believe in and make India stronger and stronger.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Akshay Kumar’s Love For Moustache Continues In Laaxmi Bomb, Watch The Leaked Video appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum