Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Bharat BREAKING: Not Only Direction, But Ali Abbas Zafar Has Multiple Roles In This S

Views: 939  
Old 05-16-2019, 03:54 AM

Default Bharat BREAKING: Not Only Direction, But Ali Abbas Zafar Has Multiple Roles In This S

With each passing day, the excitement is rising for Salman Khan’s upcoming Bharat. The movie marks the reunion of Khan and Katrina Kaif, after blockbuster Tiger Zinda Hai. After an entertaining trailer, the songs like Slow Motion and Chashni, have become instant favourites of the masses. Now according to the latest report, director Ali Abbas Zafar himself has turned composer and lyricist for an anticipated track Zinda, from the movie.

As per the report in Mumbai Mirror, Ali Abbas Zafar is making a debut as a composer and lyricist with Bharat. Zinda, which is also an anthem for Bharat, is penned by Ali and tuned by Julias Packiam, who has also given a background score to the movie.

Bharat BREAKING: Not Only Direction, But Ali Abbas Zafar Has Multiple Roles In This Salman Khan Starrer!Sharing about the song, Ali quoted, “It was originally a poem which I had written while scripting the film. The core message of the film is that belief and conviction keep you alive”. He further revealed that Zinda plays during the vulnerable moments, during Bharat’s high and lows. “It is an uplifting track and infuses him with the strength of purpose. We composed it keeping Vishal’s voice in mind, it’s powerful and grungy”, adds Ali.

He further added that Salman doesn’t have a clue that he has penned the song. He quoted, “Bhai doesn’t know yet, we don’t share these small details, he knows I keep doing something or the other. But this time I think he will be surprised. Of course, he’ll pull my leg, saying, ‘So now, you’ve starting writing songs too, now you will ask for an extra cheque.’ That’s the kind of bond we share”.

Trending

Speaking about Salman’s character, Ali said, “The characters have to be bigger than what his fans have seen so far. Right from Sultan to Bharat, his roles in my films have always been very inspiring”.

Ali mentioned that Bharat is much more emotional than his previous outings. “No one can pull off emotions like Salman. Of course, there is action, drama, and comedy too”, reports Mumbai Mirror.

Bharat is slated to release on 5th June 2019.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Bharat BREAKING: Not Only Direction, But Ali Abbas Zafar Has Multiple Roles In This Salman Khan Starrer! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum