Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Film Forum

Sponsored Links

Film Forum Latest Bollywood and Hollywood News, Star Interviews, Song and Hindi Songs, Movies Reviews and Previews, Exclusive Pics, Gossips, Photos, LIVE Buzz, TOP 10, Best, Worst, Music, Celebrities, Stars, Actors, Actresses, Parties, Wedding, Nightout's, House, Remuneration, Salary, TV Shows, Kids, Partners, Husband's, Wife's, Families, Kiss, Dance, Oops Movements, HOT, Bollywood, Hollywood, Tellywood, Tollywood, Sandalwood, India, US, UK, International, Film Industry, Trailer, Production, Crew, Technology, DVDs, VCDs, CDs, MP3, Download, Ringtons, Awards, Best of year 2017, New films Stars of 2017 More.

Views: 437 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 08-17-2018, 12:20 PM

Default TOP 10 Winner Photos of Bollywood Celebs on Independence Day

Bollywood Celebs Who Shared Independence Day Posts

Bollywood Celebs Wishes Their Fans on Independence Day

1/6
Image credit: InstagramNia Sharma

The nation is engulfed in the spirit of patriotism as India is celebrating its 72nd Independence Day. To mark the occasion, Bollywood stars took to social media to wish their fans and followers. Twisted actress Nia Sharma took to the photo-sharing app to share her picture in white kurti. In the picture, she is seen wearing the national flag. She wrote, “I indeed smiled from within when they played the National Anthem today! My head held high and eyes filled with pride because I know I’m living a good life. i have freedom.. I live freely.. coz hey! ‘Happy Independence day’ ????”.

2/6
Image credit: InstagramKaran Johar

Karan Johar took to the Instagram to share his Independence Day post. In the picture, he is seen with his mother and his twins Yash and Roohi. He wrote, I love my country! And this is my world!!!! ❤️”.

3/6
Image credit: InstagramRanveer Singh

Simmba' star Ranveer Singh celebrated the day by proudly waving the national flag with a group of kids. He captioned the picture as, "Our young nation is the very future of the world #HappyIndependenceDay"

4/6
Image credit: InstagramShilpa Shetty

Sharing the Independence day post, Shilpa Shetty wrote, “Saarey jahan se achcha Hindustan hamara .???????????? Happy Independence Day from a proud Indian , always have been ..always will be ????#jaihind #vandematram #proudindian #instagood #respect #democracy #india”. In the picture, she is seen kissing the national flag.

5/6
Image credit: InstagramSonakshi Sinha

Happy Phir Bhag Jayegi actress Sonakshi Sinha took to the Instagram to share a monochrome picture of her. In the picture she is in a saluting pose and holding the national flag. She captioned the post as, “Happy Independence Day! #JaiHind”.

6/6
Image credit: TwitterSania Mirza

Sania Mirza, who is currently expecting a child took to the Instagram to share a mesmerising picture of her in white kurti and a multi-colour dupatta. She wrote in her post, “With freedom in the mind, faith in he words, pride in our souls. Let’s salute the nation ???????? Happy Independence Day ???????? ????”.

Tags
independence day, photos

New topics in Film Forum

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: