Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Karan Deol

Views: 2196  
Old 05-29-2017, 10:49 AM

Default Karan Deol

Karan Deol is an elder son of Bollywood actor Sunny Deol. He is popularly known as Rocky. He is following the footsteps of his father, uncle and grandfather, who rocked Bollywood in all these decades. Now Karan Deol is all set to enter into Bollywood as a mainstream hero.

Biography

Karan has completed his 12th from Ecole Mondiale School, Juhu. He has joined Rahul Rawail's acting school to sharpen his s****s. This school is an Indian branch of the famous Stella Adler school of acting and Karan was the first student of the school. Karan has started his career as an assistant director for the movie Yamla Pagla Deewana 2, where he has also sung a song and written few lines. He was also associated with the making of Ghayal Once Again.

Personal Profile

Birth Name : Karan Deol
Nick Name : Rocky
Birthday : Unknown
Height : 5'10" (approx)
Birth Place : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Girlfriend/Dating

Karan Deol is not dating anyone and is very much single.

Debut Film

Karan Deol is all set to make a grand debut with Bollywood film titled, 'Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas'. It is being directed by Sunny Deol and produced by Dharmendra. The flick is touted to be an out and out romantic entertainer. The title of the film is inspired from Dharmendra's popular song. While Sunny has been shooting for the film in Manali for some time, Karan joined him only recently.

Family Details

Father Name : Sunny Deol
Mother Name : Pooja Deol
Younger Brother : Rajvir Deol
Grandfather : Dharmendra
Uncles : Bobby Deol, Abhay Deol

Personal Life

Karan's father Sunny Deol always maintained a low key profile about his personal life. He is married to Pooja Deol. His wife has never faced the media till date like other celebrity wives. Karan Deol is a huge fan of football game. He is the third generation of Deols to have joined Bollywood.

Karan Deol and Rajvir deol

Karan Deol has a younger brother Rajveer, who is currently studying acting in London. If reports are to be believed, Rajveer will also be launched in bollywood shortly.

Father

Being a kid from filmy family, Karan Deol is a super-shy son of Sunny deol. He always loves to follow his father and helps him in every aspect. Earlier, he was helping his father in the making of Ghayal 2.

He said, "I'm working really hard because I have to compete with my father who has been so good in that department. I have to give dad takkar. Dad says there will be a lot of expectations from me. Obviously, there is tremendous pressure on me essentially because of the lineage I come from. All this while I have been readying myself and now I feel the time is right".

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum