Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Pooja Bose bids adieu to small screen!

Views: 1558  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-09-2011, 06:09 PM

Default Pooja Bose bids adieu to small screen!

Pooja Bose aka Swara of Imagine's Sarvagunn Sampanna quits Television for big screen projects...

Pooja Bose, the actress with her glam look and hazel eyes who shot to fame with Star Plus' Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajana, is apparently trying her hands to take a B-town ride and hence has taken a long break after essaying Swara in Imagine's Sarvagunn Sampanna.

Though rumor mills have something else to say about the actress the actual truth is that Pooja will be quitting small screen. A source says,"After Sarvagunn Sampanna, Pooja was initially on a small break after which she started receiving offers from various channels but she was not at all in the mood to take up something on small screen. "

And the latest we hear is about Pooja Bose saying bye to small screen for now.

"Pooja is busy with few films. She has signed two Bollywood films, one Bengali film and a Telugu movie. She is busy with these projects and is in no mood to come back on small screen", adds the source.

We contacted Pooja and she confirmed, "Yes, I have left television for now as I am busy with some big screen projects."

When asked whether she will be back again on small screen she said, " I cant give a confirmation on the same but you never know, I might come back. But for now its a No," signs off Pooja.

All the best Pooja for your first B town ride…

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->