Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > SAP HCM Forum > SAP HCM Payroll Forum

Topic 21 : Creation of Wage Types

Views: 49731  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 03-07-2009, 08:55 PM

Default Creating WTs

[How can we make sure that the WT that we are selecting to copy, is SAP delivered or is a "good WT" to copy from?]

Use Position to find your wage types, copy from right wage types if not it will not show here.

[/quote]
Old 03-08-2009, 04:35 AM

Hi

SAP Provided standard WT's for every salary component

like Basic salary, Bonus....Selec and copy

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphr09 View Post
[How can we make sure that the WT that we are selecting to copy, is SAP delivered or is a "good WT" to copy from?]

Use Position to find your wage types, copy from right wage types if not it will not show here.

[/quote]
Old 03-30-2009, 02:09 PM

Please do repost Topic 20 as I was unable to finish up with that over the weekend, we were thinking that you would have the topics posted maybe 3 days as opposed to 2 days to cover the amount of exhaustive but extremely relevant material being presented in this forum. I would request you to let the topics be for 3 days to let us cover everything thoroughly instead of rushing up.

Thx.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:59 PM

Hi

Sure we will do the same for now onwards.

Backup classes please send email to info@wikinewforum.com

Thanks
Wiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymish View Post
Please do repost Topic 20 as I was unable to finish up with that over the weekend, we were thinking that you would have the topics posted maybe 3 days as opposed to 2 days to cover the amount of exhaustive but extremely relevant material being presented in this forum. I would request you to let the topics be for 3 days to let us cover everything thoroughly instead of rushing up.

Thx.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:48 AM

Default Doubt

hELLO TRAINER,

I did not get the contents in the table its just a blank table, before coming to this table when i chose "check wage type grp 'Basic Pay' " there was a error mssg saying ALL FIELDS WHICH DEFINE THE AREA HAVE INITIAL VALUES CHECK INPUT VALUES" and when i press continue its just showing blank talbe...please can u explain where i am doing mistake.Thanks in advance

Awin

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesaphr View Post

Tags
Creation of Wage Types, HOW TO Creation of Wage Types, SAP HCM Creation of Wage Types, SAP HR Creation of Wage Types, SPRO Creation of Wage Types

Latest News in SAP HCM Payroll Forum