Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

Top 10 Strangest How-To Books

Views: 3125  
Old 08-25-2010, 11:21 AM
Award Winner

Default Top 10 Strangest How-To Books

We all know about to how-to, DIY, books for dummies, whatever you want to call them, pieces of literature. Many have proven to be extremely helpful, such as those dealing with computer programming or doing something simple such as knowing how to prepare a great Italian dinner for your family.
With censorship out the window and freedom of speech blowing in, anyone can publish whatever they want. Whether you see this as a good or bad thing, there have most definitely been some pretty weird books that have been put in the reach of society’s hands. Here are the top 10 strangest how-to books that will most definitely leave you thinking “why?”
And yes, all of these books are real books and can be purchased.

10. How to Steal a Dog

Stealing dogs has never been so good! If you’re a cheapo who is looking to steal away man’s best friend, choose this how-to. Maybe you want a free dog, steal one! Though stealing a dog will probably get you put into prison. If you’re that lonely and that in need of someone, or something to talk to, just take a dog, the original owner will understand! How to Steal a Dog

Award Winner

9. How to Make a Dirty Movie

Oh honey don’t worry, I’m just reading about how to make a dirty movie. ..What?! Wouldn’t it be more precise to watch how to make a dirty movie? If you don’t know how to make a dirty movie, that might tell you something, or a few things. But let’s not go there. I guess some people just aren’t romantic or errr…that perverted? Whichever you think fits best.
Award Winner

8. How to be a Pope

I hope that this book was written by an ex-Pope, but it probably wasn’t, seeing as how writing about how to be a pope is probably a sin in one way or another. Anyone who is reading about how to be a pope, shouldn’t be a pope in the first place. Those who are destined to live in the Vatican generally know what they’re duties will be as a pope while they are archbishop or something. How to be a Pope
Award Winner

7. How to Break the Cycle of Life and Death

Now…maybe I’m not religious enough, or maybe I think too much, something, but who in their right mind believes that they can actually live forever? There isn’t a cycle to break. Life has a beginning, and an end. Maybe an afterlife, no one is too sure, but a book about how to be immortal? Interesting, to say the least. How to Break the Cycle of Life and Death
Old 08-25-2010, 11:23 AM
Award Winner

6. How to Raise and Keep a Dragon

I’m sure this would be a great book, if dragons really existed. Maybe they live and exist inside of your imagination, but not in mine. Besides, who’d want to keep an animal that can literally open its mouth and blowtorch you to death? I’d gladly pass on that option. If you ever cross paths with a dragon, find this book. How to Raise and Keep a Dragona

Tags
2010, top 10, toppers

Latest News in General Discussion