Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Exclusive : 50 most shocking moments in entertainment

Views: 35239  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:26 AM
Award Winner

Default Exclusive : 50 most shocking moments in entertainment

Salman in hit and run case

Mumbai: 28 September 2002
An allegedly drunk Salman Khan reportedly rammed his car into the American Express Cleaners at Bandra, running over four people and ****ing one in the process.

What they said: "I can't drive, it was Salman." -- bodyguard Ravindra Patil. Salman's lawyers said he was neither driving nor drunk.

Status now: The homicide charges against Salman were dropped when Ravindra died in 2007. Salman has since started a charity foundation called, umm, Being Human.

Also

Pushed Ash on sets
A drunk Salman Khan stormed the sets of Kuch Naa Kaho in January 2002 and had a massive fight with Aishwarya Rai. The unit got involved when Salman allegedly pushed Aishwarya. He banged her parked car on the way out and was interrogated the week after.

Threw Kat's Shampoo?
Earlier this year, reports broke out over how Salman Khan threw Katrina Kaif's shampoo bottle and belongings out of his home, during an argument with her. There have been several rumours that the two are drifting further and further apart.

Old 12-30-2009, 07:26 AM
Award Winner

Default Raada! SRK-Salman spat

Host Salman Khan and guest Shah Rukh Khan almost came to blows at Katrina Kaif's birthday bash, as an argument escalated.

What they said: "I used to like him a lot, but we've grown up. Now we don't see eye to eye. If you are going to mess up and then disrespect me, then forget it!" -- Salman Khan. "We are different people. For me, to be known for a tiff at 2 am is very silly and embarrassing." -- Shah Rukh Khan

Status now: Reportedly, the two haven't spoken to each other since. Salman and SRK both attended the 3 Idiots premiere and avoided each other.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:27 AM
Award Winner

Default 'Tumhara naam kya hai?

Mumbai: 26 August 2007
This was the first question cops asked Salman Khan when he arrived in Jodhpur to serve the jail term for hunting blackbucks. Salman was convicted with five years in prison.

What he said: "Why have I been deprived of justice? Why only me? There were other actors too who were involved in this case. Everybody has escaped and only I am trapped." -- Salman

Status now:
Salman was released on bail on August 31, 2007. He has now gone on to create some other controversies.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:30 AM
Award Winner

Default Salman goes ballistic again

Mumbai: 17 September 2002
Salman Khan stormed the sets of Chalte Chalte in Pune, and not only abused Aishwarya Rai, Shah Rukh Khan and Aziz Mirza, but also peeled off his clothes. Aishwarya left with him and the unit packed up, cancelling its four-day shoot.

What he said: "Every word of it is true. I don't want to clarify anything...
I have never beaten her (Aishwarya)." -- Salman Khan

Status now: Aishwarya lost Chalte Chalte to Rani Mukerji. The incident created a rift between Shah Rukh and Salman. Aishwarya hasn't done a film with Shah Rukh (or Salman) since.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:31 AM
Award Winner

Default 'Salman called me 41 times'

Mumbai: 2 April 2003
Salman Khan flew off to London hours to shoot for Baghban hours after Vivek Oberoi, Aishwarya Rai's rumoured boyfriend, called for the infamous press conference on April 1 to rant about how Khan had called him 41 times the previous night.

What they said: "Salman called me up on March 30 at 12.30am -- Vivek.
"Vivek has tasted success and is trying to act smart." -- Salman

Status now: Aishwarya and Vivek 'split' in 2005. In 2007, Vivek apologised to Salman during a public performance, but Salman shook his head in denial.

Tags
50 shocking moments, entertainment

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum