Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

The Kapil Sharma Show: Actor Kiran Kumar Shares How Salman Khan’s Father Changed His

Views: 2046  
Old 04-18-2019, 10:59 AM

Default The Kapil Sharma Show: Actor Kiran Kumar Shares How Salman Khan’s Father Changed His

Actor Kiran Kumar says Bollywood’s popular scriptwriter Salim Khan has been the biggest influence on his life.

The actor opened up about his admiration for Salim Khan when he appeared on The Kapil Sharma Show, read a statement.

Planning to watch any movie in the theatres? Click here and enjoy exclusive cashback offers!

The Kapil Sharma Show: Actor Kiran Kumar Shares How Salman Khan’s Father Changed His Life!“Salim Khanji was the biggest influence in my life. At a very young age when I was a rebel, my father (Jeevan Kumarji) was very uncertain about my future. It is then that Salim saab asked my father to shift me to a boarding school based in Indore which completely changed my life,” Kiran said.

Trending

He added: “Salim Khanji even recommended my name to play the character of villain in the 1988 film ‘Falak‘ starring Jackie Shroff, Rakhee Gulzar in the lead roles and then I was blessed with number of antagonist roles in the industry such as Lotiya Pathan in ‘Tezaab‘, Nagdansh in ‘Vishwatma’ and many more.”

Kiran joined the Sony Entertainment Television show along with his colleagues Ranjeet and Gulshan Grover.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post The Kapil Sharma Show: Actor Kiran Kumar Shares How Salman Khan’s Father Changed His Life! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum