Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Full Photos/Videos: Ragini Khanna's Jhalak Dikhala Jaa Journey

Views: 9038  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-12-2011, 05:27 AM

This season of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa is getting its share of celebrities as participants..

Sony's upcoming season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa seems to be getting bigger and bigger with lot many big names accepting the offer!!

We now hear that few of the new names who have been approached for the show are Yana Gupta, Mahhi Vij, lead of COLORS' Laagi Tujhse Lagan and Anushka Manchanda, winner of last season of COLORS' Khatron Ke Khiladi.

Our source tells us, "As of now, few celebrities have given their nod to the show. Mahhi, Ankita Lokhande, Sushant Singh Rajput, Yana Gupta, Navjot Singh Sidhu, Anushka Manchanda have been finalized and blocked".

Other names doing rounds are Ragini Khanna, Mishal Raheja, Neena Gupta, Rahul Dravid, Saurav Ganguly, Jwala Gutta, Jennifer Winget and one of the sons of Laloo Prasad Yadav.

We tried calling Mahhi Vij, but she remained unavailable. We tried calling Yana Gupta and Anushka, but we could not get in touch with them.

Sushant and Ankita refused to comment saying nothing is finalized yet.

As far as the judges are concerned, Remo D Souza and Madhuri Dixit have given their nod while talks are on with Shahid Kapoor and Malaika Arora Khan.

Watch this space for more on the show..
Old 02-12-2011, 05:28 AM

Which is best compliment you have got from all the three judges?
I’ve received some lovely praises from the judges. Madhuri Dixit complimented me on my dedication towards dance. Malalika has always complimented my presentation and Remo Sir has complemented me on my dancing style.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:28 AM

Which co-contestant gets along best with you?
They’re all good friends and we get along really well. They’re all very hard working. I get along with Chang; he is an all rounder. He is a tough competition though.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:29 AM

How Nirav is as choreographer? Is he patient?
I am lucky to have Nirav as my choreographer. He is very patient and the best in the competition. He introduced me to dance.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:29 AM

Among all the dance form which would be your favourite dance form and why?
All the dance forms are my favourite as I love dancing. I’m glad to be part of this show which lets me do so many different dances. I feel Bollywood dance form is easy as there are no difficult steps but I would love to dance more and learn more and different dance forms.

Tags
jhalak dikhhla jaa 4, ragini khanna

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->