Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

#BCCIPresident: Netizens Mock Ravi Shastri Through HILARIOUS Memes As Sourav Ganguly

Views: 772  
Old 10-14-2019, 07:12 AM

Default #BCCIPresident: Netizens Mock Ravi Shastri Through HILARIOUS Memes As Sourav Ganguly

Since today morning, there has been news regarding Sourav Ganguly being finalized as the upcoming BCCI President. While his fans all over the country have already started celebrations, nothing has been official yet. Meanwhile, fans have already anticipated that Indian Cricket Coach Ravi Shastri would not be happy about it and quite creative memes are viral on the social media regarding the entire situation.

There have been several occasions where both the reputed personalities, Sourav and Ravi, have had strong opposite stands. Netizens have severely criticized Shastri many-a-times, especially for being partial towards captain Virat Kohli. Now, if rumours are to be believed, the spat between Dada and Ravi Shastri may make it difficult for the latter to maintain his position.

#BCCIPresident: Netizens Mock Ravi Shastri Through HILARIOUS Memes As Sourav Ganguly Steps InFrom Baahubali to singer Neha Kakkar and Avengers, netizens have stormed the internet to depict the current situation in their own creative ways as they relate Ravi Shastri’s situation to Filmy situations.

Check out some of the hilarious memes below:

When You Realise, "The End is Near"#SouravGanguly #BCCI pic.twitter.com/VlMsuS6eQO

— Dipta Decorous (@iamDipta) October 13, 2019

#BCCI #Ganguly

Ravi Shastri right now. pic.twitter.com/5wf4G6isNF

A (@twelfthevil) October 13, 2019

Ravi Shastri right now#SouravGanguly #BCCIPresident pic.twitter.com/28rKCm1XAs

— Arpita Mukherjee (@ImArpitaMukherj) October 14, 2019

Congratulations @SGanguly99 .. ???? ?????? ?????????????? ???????? ? #IndianCricketTeam #BCCI #bccipresident pic.twitter.com/0eLHCGrHZH

— Arindam (@Arindam03833878) October 13, 2019

Sabka badla lega re tera Dada! :D#SouravGanguly #BCCI #bccipresident #bccielections #Karma

Congratulations @SGanguly99 sir! pic.twitter.com/lmW84snJpz

— RAJAT NAHAR (@RajatnahaR) October 13, 2019

When you know #SouravGanguly could be the next president of #BCCI . pic.twitter.com/xPycRD2jbq

— Ritesh Surana (@SuranaRitesh) October 14, 2019

Trending

Sourav Ganguly in a conversation with PTI called it a great opportunity to fix the board’s image. “We will speak to everyone first as we make a decision but my biggest priority will be to look after first-class cricketers. I had requested that to the CoA for three years and they didn’t listen. That’s the first thing I will do, look after the financial health of our first-class cricketers,” Ganguly shared.

He also opened up about he turned out to be the BCCI President as he said, “I didn’t know I would be the President when I came down. You (reporter) asked me and I told you it’s Brijesh and when I went up and I came to know it has changed. I have never been in a BCCI election and I never knew it worked like this.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post #BCCIPresident: Netizens Mock Ravi Shastri Through HILARIOUS Memes As Sourav Ganguly Steps In appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum