Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

CID completes 12 years

Views: 1770  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Award Winner

Default CID completes 12 years

The longest running show on TV, Sony and Fireworks Productions' CID completes 12 long years of run...To commemorate this special occasion, there will be a Special Episode aired this Sunday on 17th January, at 10 PM.

We spoke to B.P. Singh, producer of the show, who expressed his happiness on CID completing this feat and said, "It's a great feeling to be on air for 12 long years. I did not think that this show will be on air for 12 long years because in these 12 years everything changed but my show remained and the entire credit goes to the writers and actors of the show who remained loyal to this show and to their characters. I think I cannot make any other show like CID, as it is one of its kind.”

Further, he told us that, “CID team will be organizing a CID Gallantry Awards on the 19th of January and it would be a huge event at Taj Lands End. We have been seeking entries from all over the world for the past six months, for bravery acts that have happened in their lives. We have almost 18,000 entries out of which we have selected two kids and two adults and the jury members are Mrs.Karkare and Shanta Gokhale.”

Fireworks Productions is presently producing Aahat on Sony, and will soon be launching a silent comedy on SAB TV.

Tags
cid, sony

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->