Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Prasenjit evicted from Indian Idol

Views: 2255  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-27-2009, 02:33 PM
Sr.Member

Default Prasenjit evicted from Indian Idol

Maharashtra cha mulga Prasenjit Kosambi was eliminated from Indian Idol. However, the young boy says he's not at all surprised by his elimination.

"The way people have been getting eliminated, my getting eliminated is not a big deal! Although I dreamt of reaching the finals but at the same time, there have been many times when I've come in the bottom 3 too… If people like Bhanu and Shini can get voted out, who were amongst the most talented contestants then why not I?" says Prasenjit.

Prasenjit performance of the popular track Suno gaurr se duniya waalon… from Dus caught everybody's attention. He received many good remarks and therefore his elimination hasn't gone down well with the judges either.

"All the judges especially Anuji were very shocked. They were all hurt at the same time" says the voice of Maharashtra, "There has been some problem in the voting right from the start. I've been constantly getting few votes. As far as the judges are concerned, they've all always appreciated me for my singing. I really don't know how are people voting; is it on the basis of singing or looks or sympathy? I really fail to understand this."

Now that he's out of Indian Idol, who will he pick as the winner?

"Very tough to answer that who will win but if you ask me that who according to me deserves to win, I think it should be either Bhavya or Rajdeep and I sincerely hope they go up to the finals" he replies.

But his elimination hasn't disheartened him. Kosambu plans to compose songs in Marathi with his brother. "I've got a contract for 2 years from Sony. I will do shows with them. Secondly, my brother Abhijeet has been the winner of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Marathi and so we both will go for Marathi playback singing and would like to get into composing music too," says Prasenjit.

Tags
eliminated, indian idol, indian idol 4, reality show, sony

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->