Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Gurmeet's Burning Passion!

Views: 2220  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-14-2010, 01:48 PM
Award Winner

Default Gurmeet's Burning Passion!

Gurmeet Choudhary’s passion for acting got him burning…literally!

Gurmeet Choudhary who plays the brooding, ruggedly handsome Maan Singh in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, is so passionate for his acting that he didn't mind getting his tongue scalded for a good shot.

According to our source, "There's a shot where Geet (Drashti Dhami) challenges Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary)…indirectly to eat chillies. Maan's ego gets hurt big time and he sits to prove that he can definitely eat more chillies than her. The catch is, Gurmeet did the stunt all by himself and ended up with a severely stinging tongue."

So is everything fine with Gurmeet? "Yes it is," Gurmeet assures us with a chuckle. "There was no other option to get the scene right and I just gorged on the chillies without thinking much about it. The hell happened once the director said 'cut'. My tongue was on fire. For half an hour I couldn't regain my normalcy. I cannot explain to you in words…," the actor trails off.

Apparently, he got Debina a little too concerned with his overzealous approach to acting. "Debina knows that at home I may laze around, not at all bothered about the chores. But when it comes to acting, she knows that I go all the way. However, after this incident she did get a bit apprehensive and told me – Whatever you do, please think over and then take the decision."

Gurmeet performed the act inspite of being unwell. "We had been having night shoots continuously for a few days and my body is just reacting to the stress. But I know that I'm working in a daily soap and every second, every little gesture matters. So I did the stunt and I'm glad it looks absolutely realistic," signs off Gurmeet.

Tags
geet hui sabse parayi, gurmeet choudhary

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->