Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Dill Mill Gayye final blast ...

Views: 2482  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-23-2010, 05:17 PM

Default Dill Mill Gayye final blast ...

The entire team of Dill Mill Gayye savoured every moment of their success as they had a final blast...

Star One and Cinevistaas' most popular youth oriented show Dill Mill Gayye bid adieu to the audience in style with a warm farewell party organized by the channel yesterday at one of the suburban night clubs!!

TellyBuzz was present at the party to witness the fun and have a final blast with the entire team of Dill Mill Gayye. All the cast and crew of the show were present on the occasion and were seen enjoying the night and savouring every moment of togetherness. The old as well as the new team of the show were seen having a ball. Karan Wahi who played the role of Sid and the original Riddhima who later on enter the show as a new character, Shilpa Anand were conspicuous by their absence. The major cast including the dashing Karan Singh Grover, Jennifer Winget, Pankit Thakkar, Sehban Azim, Drashti Dhami, Ayaz Khan, Sonia Singh, Drashti Dhami, Neha Jhulka, Amit Tandon Sunaina Gulia and others were present.

Karan Singh Grover was spotted all throughout the party with his girl Nicole, and they were seen sharing cosy moments. Amit Tandon came with his new born and wife and looked very thrilled. Clips of the memorable episodes of the show were shown, and the actors cheered and enjoyed thoroughly.

We spotted Drashti Dhami who told TellyBuzz, "I am really excited that I am meeting my colleagues after so many days. Since I left DMG, I have been in touch with only Sunaina and Sonia, so it is happy to meet all again. I would like to tell India-Forums to love DMG forever, and watch the repeats of the show. If not, please do watch Geet (smiles)".

Neha Jhulka and Sehban Azim expressed their mixed feelings, they were happy to be part of such a huge show and sad as the show was ending. All the actors hoped that they would join together again with a third season happening soon!!

TellyBuzz too bids adieu to the entire Dill Mill Gayye team and hopes to see all the actors in some other show very soon!!

Tags
dill mill gayye, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->