Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kannada TV Show Kanne Kalaimaney Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Views: 769  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-24-2022, 07:08 PM

Default Kannada TV Show Kanne Kalaimaney Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Latest Update:
  • A year after marriage, Rashmi Prabhakar returns to acting. After taking a break from acting for over a year, TV actor Rashmi Prabhakar is back with a new Tamil soap opera, Kanne Kalaimaney, her second in the Tamil television industry.
  • Rashmi says, “My supportive family is the main reason I am able to continue acting, which is my passion. Along with that, I am taking up dance and music classes. I must give credit to my husband, Nikhil, who knows how our industry works. I was getting the same kind of emotional roles in Kannada which is why I waited for some time to get a desired role. In between, I was enjoying married life.”
Story:
  • Talking about her character, Rashmi tells us, “I play a rich producer who is bold and courageous. She marries an already-married man who has lost his memory in a road accident. She launches him and makes him a popular star. The twist in the tale is one of identity.”
  • For Rashmi, Tamil is not new, “My mother tongue is Tamil. It has worked to my advantage on the sets and even the crew was surprised,” she sums up.

Tags
Articles, awards, controversies, controversy, Forum, Future Story, Gallary, IndiaForum, interviews, Kannada, Kannada TV Shows, Kanne Kalaimaney, Latest update, New Star Cast, photos, pictures, Shocking News, Social Media updates, Spoiler, star cast, stars, story, Story sofar, Today Episode, Tomorrow Spoiler, videos, Written update, Yesterday Episode

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->