Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Jennifer Winget aka Dr. Riddhima of Star One's Dill Mill Gayye gets nostalgic...

Views: 1999  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-08-2010, 09:08 AM

Default Jennifer Winget aka Dr. Riddhima of Star One's Dill Mill Gayye gets nostalgic...

Jennifer Winget aka Dr. Riddhima of Star One's Dill Mill Gayye gets nostalgic...

Jennifer Winget aka Dr. Riddhima of Dill Mill Gayye became the girl next door with these passing few years and audience too appreciated her being Dr. Riddhima. Therefore after saying good bye to the show, Jennifer though went on an official leave, could not stop missing her beautiful days spent with DMG.

A very nostalgic Jennifer spoke to TellyBuzz, "Though right now I am on leave from my work and chilling out of town, I could not forget that I was blessed to be a part of the show. It happened to be a great journey for me since I have joined Dill Mill Gayye. The experience from start to end in the show was remarkable. But right now I am just chilling as I am on a holiday, relaxing after work and will get back to my fans as soon as I come back from my vacation."

Jennifer Winget seemed very much low with her tone for shut down of DMG as she says, "Not only me but also the audiences are missing DMG very badly and that I can observe it as wherever I went till now after the show was pulled, I got only question from every one about bringing the next sequel for Dill Mill Gayye and that proves how much people loved the show."

"Though I am clueless about any sequel coming for DMG, I would love to promise my fans that I will come back soon with something bigger and better this time once I am back," asserts Jennifer.

Hope Jennifer comes back soon for her fans!

Tags
jennifer winget

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->