Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Why was Liliput Born a Dwarf?

Views: 2519  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-11-2009, 06:49 PM

Default Why was Liliput Born a Dwarf?

Actor Liliput regresses back to two lifetimes to reveal some astonishingly shocking facts on NDTV Imagine's Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka...

We all have been entertained, by the amiable Liliput. But have you ever wondered that behind all the entertainment he has given us, there has a been a question that keeps hounding him? In order to seek answers to the recurring question "Why am I a dwarf?" which he had all his life, Liliput participated on NDTV Imagine's Raaz Picchle Janam Ka.

Liliput was taken back on an exciting journey to his past life by Dr. Trupti Jayin. However, during regression, Liliput went back into two past lives. What shocked him is that he saw himself as a man of a normal stature in both his lifetimes leaving him startled at the stark revelations that came forth from the regression. The events that occurred in his past life changed his destiny forever. He could draw various parallels from his present life to his two past lifetimes. He says, "I was initially apprehensive but at the same time curious about this entire idea of going back to ones past life and understanding ones present. Though a non-believer, this whole experience has got me thinking. I felt strongly and understand why I am who I am today. The experience on the show has been one I will never forget."

Liliput's journey to his past life has been a life altering one for him leaving him astounded. The shocking revelations have left him wondering whether the troubles of his present life are in any ways associated with his past life karma. Join Liliput as he goes back in time to tell the tale that has shaped his present life as Dr. Trupti Jayin takes him on an unforgettable journey into his past life on Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka on Friday, December 11, at 9.30 p.m on NDTV Imagine.

Tags
raaz pichhle janam ka

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->