Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rahoul Lohani talks about his private affair

Views: 2150  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-24-2009, 01:37 PM

Default Rahoul Lohani talks about his private affair

After being in a relationship for one and a half years, Rahoul Lohani (Mayank of Kyunki) is finally getting married on July 1st to his lady love Meghna Chitalia. He talks to Indya about it.

“I am getting married on the 1st to Meghna. We’ve known each other for the past three years and have been in relationship for one and half years,” says Rahoul.

Rahoul tells us about his lady love, “She owns an event management company called ‘Party Planet’. She is a Gujarati and because of this, initially convincing our parents became a really difficult issue. I hail from Uttaranchal, hence my family is pretty conservative. Although I’ve been really lucky because from her side, there was not much of a problem.”

Lohani says that the wedding will take place in a very simple way. He tells us, “I am from Uttaranchal and she is a Gujju but the marriage will take place in a very simple way. It will take place in Mumbai only. First, we’ll go for court marriage and then it will be a simple marriage in an Arya Samaj way.”

The list of invitees too seems to be small as the actor tells us, “It will be a very private affair with only the families and few of my very close friends. This will include Sharad and Kirti Kelkar, Manav and Shweta Gohil, Mohit, Sudeep and Anantika Sahir and Manav Vij. For my rest of the industry friends, I will throw a party for them later where my entire team of Balika, Kyunki, Mohe Rang De will be invited.”

Ask about his honeymoon plans, the actor informs, “We will be flying to Bangkok on the 3rd. Our friends Sharad and Kirti suggested us for this place and the wonderful part is that they will be giving us company. On this occasion, I want to gift Meghna something in diamond but she is also very fond of travelling, hence I am confused between the two things.”

Wiki wishes the couple a very Happy Wedding!!!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->