Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Celebrity galore in Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega...

Views: 1757  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-13-2011, 05:19 PM

Default Celebrity galore in Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega...

Sony TV's Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega will see a celebrity participation in the coming episodes...

had already reported that Sony TV's Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega Season 4 will be filled with more masti and dhamaaka and here we bring in the latest news about the show.

The coming episodes of the show will see a celebrity galore and we hear that Manish Paul, Ulka Gupta, Iqbal Khan, Ketki Dave and Mahhi Vij will be entertaining the audience with their talents.

We contacted Manish Paul and he said, "Yes I am coming in one of the episodes of Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega Season 4. My act will be a different one where I will interact with everybody on the sets which will be fun to see."

We also contacted Ketki Dave who told us, "I am performing on a Lavani number in the show and it is very interesting to do."

We tried getting in touch with Ulka Gupta and Iqbal Khan but they were unavailable for comment.

Guess the show is all set to go by its title and we will rightly have to say 'Full On' for their acts.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->