Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Fun on the Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi sets

Views: 1584  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-18-2010, 12:57 PM
Award Winner

Default Fun on the Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi sets

STAR One’s primetime show Jaane Pehchaane Ye Ajnabbi actors enjoyed the dance shoot for popular Hindi movie tracks last week. The four leads, particularly had a blast!

When we contacted Siddharth Shukla, he said, “We’re having a lot of fun shooting this sequence. On-screen, Veer doesn’t like Avni, but we are great friends off screen. I am also great friends with Sanjeeda Sheikh. All of us share our (lunch) dabbas. It’s a great working atmosphere on the sets.”

Veer added that he would now be rehearsing with Mihir aka Dhruv who is also very good friend of his. “We also suggest some steps to each other so that the outcome would be very good,” he informed.”

Later during the shoot, everyone enjoyed the company of the twins Ziah and Zyna (Kay), particularly Ayesha (Sanjeeda Sheikh). “Both the kids are very adorable. We spend a lot of time together.”

We then spoke to Avni Juneja aka Karishma Tanna, “I am really enjoying my company with Veer and slowly I am falling in love with him. I am happy that show is getting huge popularity among the audiences and it feels great to be the part such a huge production house Cinevistaas. Even all the actors of the show are very friendly. Audience know about rivalry between Avni and Ayesha but I don’t feel that because I am in love. I am friendly not only with Ayesha but I am very fond of Nihaal. He is such a cute, adorable and very hard working boy.”

Dr.Dhruv aka Mihir Mishra was also looking quite enthusiastic during the party event. He is very good friend of Ayesha and Veer. Dhruv talks, “The show is really popular among housewives and all are liking my role which is great and I had never imagined that for this role I will get good response. Ayesha has invited me for this party and I will be always be there whenever Ayesha calls me...”

About his rapport with his co-actors he said, “Fortunately, everything is going fine. Veer aka Siddharth Shukla, Ayesha aka Sanjeeda Sheikh and two little kids Nihaal and Kay are very friendly with each other. While rehearsing I had a great time with Veer and Ayesha. Sanjeeda is very good human being and now through this show she has become very good friend of mine.”

Both Ayesha and Avni look gorgeous in their costumes and showed their charm while dancing. Ayesha looked good in an orange lehenga, while Avni wore a traditional pea**** blue lehenga.

Keep watching Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi to see the real life bond that the actors share translate into fun on the show especially tonight and every Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR One.

Tags
jaane pehchaane ye ajnabbi

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->