After facing a lot of hurdles, Padmaavat finally released on January 25. Deepika Padukone and Shahid Kapoor’s chemistry and Ranveer Singh’s brilliant portrayal of Allaudin Khilji impressed the cine goers. Khilji’s slave-general Malik Kafur’s (played by Jim Sarbh) ardor for his master too got everyone talking. And it is rightly depicted in the song, Binte Dil. The full song was released by the makers few days back, and while some have been playing it on loop, some like Elli Avram are in so much love with the song that they can’t stop dancing to it. The former Bigg Boss contestant took to her Instagram account and posted a video of her showing some belly dance moves as Binte Dil plays in the background.

“Sunday improvisation to my new crush Binte Dil❤️🎶 (sic),” reads the caption on the post. Check it out here:

Talking about Binte Dil, Jim Sarbh revealed an interesting detail about the song in an EXCLUSIVE interview with us. Here’s me talking to him about the song:

Watch the song if you haven’t already:

As for Elli, there have been rumours that she is dating cricketer, Hardik Pandya. So when Hindustan Times got in touch with her to clarify, she neither denied nor admitted, as she said, “Let them [people] be curious in life. Why do I need to clarify anything? By talking about these rumours, I’d just be giving more fodder for gossip [material]. Anyway, so many wrong things have been written over the years but I’ve never gone out and clarified [them]. Once you become a known face, people will follow you for gossip and news. But, we are not going to lock ourselves up. So, you can’t do much to stop these rumours. People have such strong mentality that no matter what I say [about Hardik], they will be like, ‘Oh, she is lying. We know the truth. She is hiding something’.”