Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Bollywood's controversial quotes

Views: 8288  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:40 AM

***y siren Sherlyn Chopra never feels shy from making statements which cause ripples in the film industry. In one of the interviews, she had said, "I don’t believe in sticking to the normal of 1:1 ratio thing. If you can heighten your pleasure in a ratio of 1: 3 or 2: 4, then why not? Do you think the Indian male is well-equipped to satisfy me?
Old 09-14-2010, 04:40 AM

Samajwadi Party MP Jaya Bachchan's off-handed remark snowballed into a controversy. While promoting a film she said, "We are from Uttar Pradesh and should speak in Hindi."

Raj Thackeray-led Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) and Shiv Sena launched a scathing attack on her. Finally, she had to apologised for her comments.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:41 AM

Shilpa also entered into another controversy with author and scriptwriter Farrukh Dhondy who had commented that racial remarks on her in British TV reality show Celebrity Big Brother was a drama and gimmick.

To this, Shilpa had said, "Farrukh Dhondy has made a statement that I'm a fake. How dare he? How dare he take away the fact that I'm representing my country in Britain? A lot of Indians in Britain are very irked by his criticism of me.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:41 AM

Aamir Khan's support to Narmada Bachao Andolan led to the burning of posters and effigies of the actor. Lending support to the Andolan, Aamir had said, "As a concerned Indian citizen, I have come here to lend my support to these poor Adivasis who will lose their land and will be displaced from their homes if the height of the dam is raised."

Tags
controversial quotes, controversies, stars

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum