Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Television Forums Live Streaming, Today Episode Written Updates, Online Full Episode HD Videos, Future Story, TV Shows Latest News Updates, Story ahead, Tellybuzz, Upcoming, As on date, Whats happening, What will happen next, Whats going on, Summary, Synopsis,Star Plus,Sony TV,Zee TV, Colors TV,Star Plus,Kollywood (Tamil), Tollywood (Telugu), Bollywood (Hindi), Mollywood (Malayalam) News Updates, LifeOK, SAB TV, Desi Tashan, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Latest Telly News, TV gossip, Indian TV Serials, Reality shows, TV stars,Celebs,Actors,Actress, TRP,Top 10,TV ratings,Telly Updates & Mo, Latest news from the Indian Television Industry under one roof. From the latest Indian Television News to TV Celebrity News and TV Gossip, Telly Buzz truly connects viewers with Indian Television. Our network of reporters along with our dedicated development team members cover the ins and outs of the indian television industry and garner all the latest tv news, gossip, tv show reviews, and highlights happening on and behind the silver screen, TV Serials, Celebrities, Online Full Episode Videos, Photos, TOP 10, Buzz

Views: 2929 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 12-22-2010, 01:57 PM

Default Winner/Photos/Videos: Star Plus MasterChef 2010 (Grand Finale 25th December 2010)

Just a week before India’s Master Chef is declared, Source exclusively gives you the name of the probable winner. It is buzzed that it’s Pankaj Bhadouria who has been crowned Master Chef.

A source reveals, “Pankaj has been doing extremely well right from the start. In the finale we had Pankaj competing with Radhicka and Jayanandan. It was a tough challenge from Akshay considering it was Akshay’s dish that had to be replicated. It was a tough challenge but Pankaj managed to nail it down. Also present were Katrina Kaif and Farah Khan to promote their upcoming flick Tees Maar Khan.”

The team of Tees Maar Khan at MasterChef India grand finale

Bhadouria hails from Lucknow and she quit her teaching profession to be a part of MasterChef. She had once tearfully remembered how the principal of her school where she worked had asked her to make a choice between her profession and the show. Bhadouria then had made the tough decision of quitting her school to follow her heart. This victory is surely a vindication of the belief she had in herself. Known for her confidence and up-to-date cooking styles, she was also the only contestant to have gotten a direct entry into the finale.

The finale will be aired on December 25 and the new show Life Bina Wife is tipped to take its position.

Ads
Old 12-22-2010, 01:58 PM

Smita Dugar: I am rooting for Jaynandan Bhaskar. I think he is immensely talented and has great potential which is yet to be tapped. I hope he emerges out as the winner of Master Chef India.

Ankita Chakravarty: I want to see Radhicka Agarwaal to be announced as the winner of the show. I feel she is the only one to have proved herself time and again on the show. She has come a long way and I would be happy to see her getting crowned as the winner of Master Chef India.

Parul Sukhwani: I am supporting my best friend Radhicka for she is very talented and intelligent. She deserves the title more than anybody else.

Old 12-22-2010, 01:59 PM

Kandla Nijhowne: I am rooting for Radhicka for I feel she is more talented as compared to the remaining two finalists in Pankaj and Jaynandan.

Tags
master chef india, masterchef india

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: