Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Participants of MTV Roadies Season 7 (+ Personal info with photos)

Views: 18840  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-12-2009, 12:14 PM

Vikas Ambwani

City: Kota

About Me: I'm working as a trainer in a gym and I also work in a footwear shop as salesman since the age of 16. I'm ambitious and hard working. I never give up and face every hurdle in my way with a sportsman spirit. I believe friends are relative to the term success, more success means more friends. I don't mind standing nude in front of the world, only to prove that Indians have a better body than others.

Dislikes: Snobs, piercings

Craziest thing I've ever done: I've jumped from a river-bridge which was 50 feet high, just to test my capability.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-12-2009, 12:14 PM

Vikram Jeet Singh

City: Delhi

About Me: I'm an average looking guy working with a BPO for past 5 years. I wish to live in a mansion like 50 cents and feature in a cool rap video with girls dancing around me. I love Indian culture for its diversity & integrity. I'd do any task that comes my way on Roadies.

Likes: Hanging out with friends, having fun, living life my own way
Dislikes: Interference, restrictions

Craziest thing I've ever done: Once, when there were heavy showers in my Hoshiarpur, I jumped into a canal to get my slippers which got washed away with the water. The fear of getting scolded by my mom for losing my slippers was more than getting washed away in the canal.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:15 PM

Yatin Madhok

City: Delhi

About Me: m completely into rock music. I love going out with friends and having night outs but I hate clubbing. I am confused at times but I'm very impressive. I hate getting into fights, sweet talking is what I specialize in. I have one girlfriend whom I love a lot. I'll never double-cross my true friends, no matter what.

Dislikes: Clubbing, people who are fake and have double standards

Craziest thing I've ever done: I am a psychopath. I was once locked in my girlfriend's bathroom with her dad knocking the door outside. I think this was the craziest thing that happened to me.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:15 PM

Zaid Bin Nazir

City: Bangalore

About Me: I'm a flirt by nature and a part-time model by profession. Shutting people up, is one of my many talents. I enjoy every moment of my life and make the best of every opportunity. I'm very lazy & like to get my work done from other people. Without a second thought I'll betray any friend of mine for success.

Dislikes: Disrespecting women

Craziest thing I've ever done: Once, I escaped three police security check posts and later ended up in a pursuit with 20 cops. I somehow escaped but finally they located my car in a parking lot and suspected me of being a terrorist.

Tags
mtv, reality show, roadies 7

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->