Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rajan Shahi is throwing a sangeet party for Ashita Dhawan

Views: 2164  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-13-2010, 02:33 PM
Award Winner

Default Rajan Shahi is throwing a sangeet party for Ashita Dhawan

TV producer of Star plus’ two shows Rajan Shahi is organizing a sangeet ceremony for Ashita Dhavan-Shailesh Gulabani tomorrow on the eve of Makar Sankranti on the sets of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

We spoke to Rajan Shahi about the ceremony

“Yes, the Directors Kut production is throwing a mehndi-sangeet ceremony for Ashita Dhavan aka Malti Bhabhi. We have developed a strong bonding so we all have decided to celebrate her happiness in this way. I know Shailesh very well. I am very fond of this couple which made me to organize this special ceremony on the sets of Yeh Rishta.”

Further he told us, “We have invited a singer from Delhi, who is going to sing spoof songs on characters of bidaai and Yeh Ristha Kya Kehlata Hai. It will be great fun because all actors from my three shows will be coming and my blessings are there with the couple.”

We spoke to Ashita Dhavan, “It is a sweet gesture from Rajan Sir and I don’t have words to express my feelings.”

The guest list includes Alok Nath, Vibha Chibber, Avinash Wadhavan, Seema Kapoor, Angad Hasija, Kinshuk Mahajan, Parul Chauhan, Sara Khan, Amardeep Jha, Heena Khan, Karan Mehra, Ayush Agarwal, Nisha Rawal, Sonali Verma, Romit Raj, Kshiti Jog, Nikhil Arya, Ali Merchant, Mona Vasu, Vishal Singh, Amar Upadhyay, Rajshri Thakur and Neeta Shetty

Tags
ashita dhawan, rajan shahi, sangeet party

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->