Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Full Details, Personal Life, Husband, Boy friend - Sughanda Garg

Views: 2319  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-28-2018, 01:06 PM

Default Full Details, Personal Life, Husband, Boy friend - Sughanda Garg

Roadies judge Raghu Ram has found love again post divorce with Sughanda Garg, see pics

1/6

Image credit: Instagram Raghu Ram with girlfriend Natalie Di Luccio

Best known for his role of a judge in Roadies, a reality TV show on MTV, recently introduced his Canadian girlfriend Natalie Di Luccio to the world. The duo met last year and shared post on their respective walks celebrating their one year of relationship.

2/6

Image credit: Instagram Raghu with girlfriend Natalie Di Luccio during a jungle safari

Natalie shared a pictures wishing Raghu Ram on anniversary, “@instaraghu you are my smile, my laugh, my heart, my best friend. Life is so much more awesome with you by my side. Happy Anniversary to the one who makes my heart sing. I love you scoobydoo.”

3/6
Image credit: InstagramNatalie with Roadies brothers Raghu Ram and Rajiv Lakshman

Raghu posted a long message on Instagram. "You once told me that you needed to believe in magic. Well, here's your proof. You walked into my life a year ago today... and impossibly, everything inside me changed! I feel love. I feel happy. I feel hope. I feel again all because of you! It has been a beautiful year of love, laughter & adventure. Happy anniversary, baby! Keep believing in magic. And that happily ever after is now. I love you," he captioned his post.'

4/6
Image credit: InstagramRaghu Ram with Canadian girlfriend Natalie Di Luccio during a shoot

Raghu and Natalie met in 2010, when he chanced upon Natalie’s YouTube channel, and was instantly taken up by her rendition of the song “Kahin Toh Hogi Woh” from the Imran Khan and Geneilia D’Souza-starrer Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na.

5/6
Image credit: InstagramNatalie Di Luccio and Raghu Ram on cover of an album

Natalie is a Canadian who currently lives in Mumbai. She also recorded a song with Raghu last year, ‘Aankhon Hi Aankhon Mein.’ https://www.instagram.com/p/BcmC_Uqg...ataliediluccio

6/6
Image credit: InstagramNatalie Di Luccio with Raghu ram and his gang of friends in Mumbai

Raghu and his wife separated in 2016 and got officially divorced in January 2018. After getting legally divorced, the two took to their respective Instagram handles to share photos of their wedding day and their divorce day with unusually cool captions.

Tags
sughanda garg

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->