Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Very High Quality Videos Grand Finale: Bigg Boss 4 (Winners 8th January 2011)

Views: 51342  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-22-2010, 01:33 PM

Seema Parihar entered, captured hearts and came back leaving Shweta and Sameer distressed in COLORS' Bigg Boss 4. The lady who was once upon a time a dacoit, came into the Bigg Boss house with a mission to portray her 'real' self to the people watching the show, and she did just that, with great elan!!

Tellybuzz had an emotional chat with Seema wherein she opened her heart and declared her love and respect for the people who have accepted her in spite of her being a dacoit.
Excerpts!!!

How was the journey in Bigg Boss?
The journey has been great and I made great friends in the house.

Why did you choose to do Bigg Boss 4?
There was no special reason for why I took up the show because when the show was offered to me, my lawyer and my close ones did not have any problem and I too thought of trying it. Also I wanted to show people how I am in real and wanted to tell them that I cannot harm anyone.

You voted out Manoj Tiwari in spite of being great friends.
There was no particular reason why I voted him out because it is a rule that every week we have to nominate two contestants. I had nominated even Sameer and Shweta earlier, but people had no issues regarding that. Then why is it a big issue when I nominated Manoj Tiwari?

Manoj said he forgave you when he came out of the house...
Even though he has forgiven me I would definitely meet and apologize to him personally because I do not want him to keep any hard feelings against me.

Who do you think will win Bigg Boss 4?
I feel that one of the female contestants might win; Shweta or Veena or even Dolly

Who is your friend in Bigg Boss 4?
Everyone in the house is my friend but I am more close to Sameer, Shweta and Manoj Tiwari.

What have you learnt in this journey?
There are so many things that I learnt from the show and there were tasks that made me do stuffs that I never thought I would do in my life.

Did you ever expect to come this long?
Never, because when I took up the show, I had no idea what the show is about and what happens inside and what we do inside since I had not seen any episodes of the show previously. But when the channel approached me they had told me how the show will be and the other inmates also helped me about the show.

You are now loved by people because of your simplicity, would you like to say something to them?
I do not know how to show my love and respect towards them because I cannot tear my heart like Hanuman. I would like to say that in spite of coming from a dirty cud, people have loved me so much and have helped me to come this long and I am really very thankful to them. This is from the bottom of my heart.

Who do you think is the big player?
Ashmit and Veena are two people who are really unpredictable. At times they are seen fighting and the next moment they are close and I feel they are the players in the house.

What do you think about the return of Dolly Bindra?
When Dolly had entered previously, she created a lot of chaos in the house and said we are grouped in two wherein Sameer, Shweta, Manoj and I formed one and Sara, Ashmit and Veena formed the other. There were so many things she said that were not so funny and which hurt the inmates.

What do you want to say about Salman who always finds you beautiful?
He is a very nice person and has also spent time with us in the house to lighten the atmosphere. We have also made tomato sauce in the house.

People got to see you in various avatars in the show. How was the experience?
The experience was great. Being in the show, one cannot disobey the rules of Bigg Boss and whenever he gave tasks I had informed that I had no idea how far I could do it. But Bigg Boss had no problem with that as I really worked hard for all the tasks.

Do you think your inability to converse in English was a disadvantage to you?
Not at all, because Bigg Boss had given strict instructions that we are not supposed to use a lot of English in our conversation and even Rahul got punished on using it a lot of times. In that regard Bigg Boss has been really kind to me.

Did you feel it difficult without knowing to converse?

There was no difficulty at all because only those people conversed with me who could speak Hindi and the others would talk if needed. Even when Pamela had come, we had great fun together and Manoj Tiwari had the task of teaching Pamela Hindi and I had prepared Aloo Parata for her.

Who are the inmates you will keep in touch with even after the show
I will try to keep in touch with all but I will definitely be connected with Manoj Tiwari, Sameer Soni and Shweta Tiwari.

Read more: Nominations @ 20th December 2010 Bigg Boss 4 Photos/Videos/UNCUT - WikiLeaks.com
Old 12-24-2010, 11:12 AM

Dolly Bindra and Ashmit Patel have a heated argument inside the house that leads to tension...

Dolly Bindra is back at her aggressive best with the likes of Ashmit Patel and Veena Malik instigating her time and again!! The last two episodes showed a glimpse of Dolly's frustration towards the two of them, but in tonight's episode Dolly will be back in her normal avatar!!

We hear that all began when Dolly gets up in the morning only to see her kitchen in complete mess. She goes out and asks Ashmit and Veena whether they came to the kitchen and made it unclean. This starts a verbal confrontation between Dolly and Ashmit which goes beyond limits. Dolly calls Ashmit a 'Despo' and says that she has seen his desperate behaviour in Youtube. Ashmit goes wild and pushes Dolly while talking. To this, Dolly reacts even badly and asks Ashmit whether he is fed up of touching Veena, and is that a reason why he is trying to touch her. When Dolly bullies him even more, Ashmit targets her and asks her whether she has taken it upon herself to get girls for men. This is when Veena intervenes and tries to support Ashmit when Dolly tells Veena to stay away as she knows that she is a Pakistani w****. Veena retorts saying 'Dolly ek aurat ke naam pe cartoon hai, aurat ke naam pe dabba hai'.

Well, with the Bigg Boss house divided into three groups with Sameer, Khali and Dolly in one group, and Ashmit and Veena in another, and Shweta harbouring from one group to the other, the going is getting tougher inside the house..

And this fight between Ashmit and Dolly is only the beginning and much more dhamaka can be anticipated in the coming week.

We now wonder whether both Ashmit and Veena will survive this week to wage another battle with Dolly!!

Read more: Dolly Slapped Ashmit @ 22nd December 2010 Bigg Boss 4 Photos/Videos/UNCUT - WikiLeaks.com
Old 12-24-2010, 04:09 PM

Big Boss4 winner: Shweta Tiwari has the high chances

Prize money for Bigg Boss 4

Salman Khan the grand host of reality show Big Boss4 will dance on a rocking number for the finale episode of the reality show that will be featured on the 9th of January and will announce Big Boss4 winner.
Joining him will be ***y and sizzling Malika Sherawat who will perform as after Big Boss gets over it will be her show Chak Dhoom Dhoom that will take over the emptied slot.

Adding sparkle to the finale will be the other ex inmates of Big Boss who will be present during the finale episode.
Consenting to perform Hrishant Goswami the evicted contestant of Big Boss season 4 will hit thedance floor.

The channel has yet not finalized as to who is going to dance alongside Hrishant and the song on which he will dance.
As far as the winner is concerned for the reality show, the insider sources of the channel revealthat it will probably be one of the three that is Shweta Tiwari, Dolly Bindra and Ashmit Patel.
It will be among these three that the winner will be decided and will take away the grand prize of Rs.1 crore along with the trophy and the applauses.

More chances are that Shweta Tiwari will win as her behavior is very composed in the house and her attitude has remained cool and stable so far.

Ashmit is usually very aggressive and his flirtatious attitude towards Veena Malik is going to be a strong reason that he may not win.
Dolly Bindra who is not usually calm could have been a reasonable choice too but her ugly attitude in the past could barrier her from winning. The probable evictions that will soon take place will be of Veena Malik, Khalli and Sameer Soni.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-24-2010, 04:10 PM

Veena Malik Eliminated leaving her ***-Interest Ashmit alone in Bigg Boss!..

COLORS' Bigg Boss will see a shocking elimination in tonight's episode...

The love birds in the Bigg Boss house, Ashmit Patel and Veena Malik are going to be separated in tonight's episode!! Yes, you heard it right…

Veena Malik will be bidding adieu to the show tonight.

Our source states, "This week, Ashmit Patel, Khali and Veena were nominated. Though many thought that the WWE wrestler Khali will be going out, it came as a big shock when Veena was declared as the evictee. Rani Mukherjje and Vidya Balan will be there on Bigg Boss to promote their upcoming film 'No One ****ed Jessica'. Things went bad for Veena of late in the house, when she received a punishment from the Bigg Boss for doing her jiggle stepping on the dining table. She was also involved in a brawl with Dolly Bindra too".

When Salman Khan asked all the inmates about the one person who will be going out, Sameer Soni named Khali. But when Khali was pronounced safe, Veena and Ashmit got jittery..

Well, with Veena out, we wonder how lonely Ashmit will get inside the house..
Bigg Boss gets its Top 5.

Read more: Eliminations/Out/Evicted @ 24th December 2010 Bigg Boss 4 Photos/Videos/UNCUT - Wikipedia NewForum
Old 12-26-2010, 03:39 PM

Default Eliminations/Out/Evicted @ 24th & 25th December 2010 Bigg Boss 4 Photos/Videos/UNCUT

Eliminations/Out/Evicted @ 24th & 25th December 2010 Bigg Boss 4 Photos/Videos/UNCUT

Veena Malik Eliminated leaving her ***-Interest Ashmit alone in Bigg Boss!.. Aakhri Salaam to Veena

COLORS' Bigg Boss will see a shocking elimination in tonight's episode...

The love birds in the Bigg Boss house, Ashmit Patel and Veena Malik are going to be separated in tonight's episode!! Yes, you heard it right…Veena Malik will be bidding adieu to the show tonight.

Our source states, "This week, Ashmit Patel, Khali and Veena were nominated. Though many thought that the WWE wrestler Khali will be going out, it came as a big shock when Veena was declared as the evictee. Rani Mukherjje and Vidya Balan will be there on Bigg Boss to promote their upcoming film 'No One ****ed Jessica'. Things went bad for Veena of late in the house, when she received a punishment from the Bigg Boss for doing her jiggle stepping on the dining table. She was also involved in a brawl with Dolly Bindra too".

When Salman Khan asked all the inmates about the one person who will be going out, Sameer Soni named Khali. But when Khali was pronounced safe, Veena and Ashmit got jittery..

Well, with Veena out, we wonder how lonely Ashmit will get inside the house..

Bigg Boss gets its Top 5.

Veena Malik, the contestant from Pakistan who made it big in COLORS' Bigg Boss feels that her experience inside the house was a 'Mixed Bag'.. While she had her moments of laughter, fun and masti, she also feels that she was let down by few people, and her image was tarnished to a large extent.

Here is Veena Malik in an exclusive frank conversation with TellyBuzz…

How has your journey in Bigg Boss been?
The journey has been fabulous with lot of dancing, debates with a lot of intense and serious discussions. I have cried, laughed, been cheated upon, my patience has been tested and above all, have received lots of hugs (smiles).

So which phase did you enjoy the most?
The best phase for me was when I was myself. I danced and enjoyed a lot. And of course the time I spent with Ashmit was great.

After all that you went thro' inside the house, do you regret taking up Bigg Boss?
Definitely not!! I have enjoyed a lot and have got what I wanted to achieve. I am happy, satisfied and have no regrets of taking the show. I came here because I wanted to prove all that I can love people and be easy going in maintaining relationships. I also took out time for myself, and have rediscovered myself thro' the show.

How would you describe your relationship with Ashmit Patel?
Ashmit is a very sweet person, wonderful by heart. He is strong and is the only man in the house who did not indulge in any fight with a woman, and I respect him for that. In these 12 weeks, I took care of him and served him the food he wanted. And after coming out I viewed some footages of visuals that are happening now, and was shocked to know that nobody is making food for him. He has survived in the house by putting up with lot of difficulties. You have to see his muscles to believe, they have become very loose; the man has gotten very fragile and weak. I was there giving him the emotional support he needed. I always felt that men don't cry, and can't make relationships. But I was proved wrong by him; he maintained a sweet relationship with me, Sara and even Shweta.

You said Ashmit has gotten fragile and weak. Can you tell us what is wrong with him?
See, he has Thallisemia which means that his WBC and RBC cells do not grow well until he is served food with lots of iron intake. So I was always giving him good boiled vegetables.

Do you feel the punishment given to you by Bigg Boss was not fair?
Of course!! I have been punished twice by Bigg Boss and both were unfair decisions. First of all, during Khali's captaincy I did not cook for Ashmit. The second time was when I was punished for dancing on the table; I understand that I was wrong and I should not have done it. But when Bigg Boss talked about 'Manners', I could not keep quiet. If you are talking of good manners, what did Bigg Boss do when a woman was insulting and abusing people with all the filthy language possible?. What about Khali who used to keep his foot high on the table whenever he sat? As punishment, I was made to sit down on the floor and eat my food and I felt very bad. I do not know if you are aware or not, I had stopped eating anything for the past four days inside the house. I left food because I felt that if I have done any mistake, then my God had to forgive me first. I got tired of the negative energy around me, that too when a woman used to always scream and taunt me. I tried a lot to avoid fights, but when she embarrassed me and talked ill about my religion, I got very emotional and nearly had a break down. And it was Ashmit who supported me then.

Recently you had a fight with Dolly Bindra, what exactly happened between the both of you?
Dolly fooled one and all by coming back with a calm and composed mind. The same episode happened to Shweta and Sam, but they made a huge drama out of it. Shweta was abused by Dolly in the same way with a similar kind of language. But when Dolly said all the things about me, I only told her that 'Aap aurat ke naam pe ek Cartoon ho'. Frankly speaking, I will be the last woman to scold and abuse another woman, because I respect women a lot. After saying this to Dolly, I felt really bad and regretted my action. But Dolly was always trying to taunt me and fight with me.

At the end of it, do you think that Bigg Boss was unfair in punishing you?
Ya of course. As I said earlier, I did not make a mistake in both occasions. And the result is there before all, people have loved me a lot. I have been nominated seven times, but viewers have saved me every time.

Do you feel Ashmit deserves to stay in the house for a longer duration?
Yes, he deserves to win the show. He has the courage and will power to fight any battle. Even after being abused by all, he has reacted differently. He is strong, and even after being so young in age, he has not crossed his limits.

When you exited the house after bidding adieu to him affectionately, he commented 'pagal hain', does that mean you were just a passing fancy for him?
(laughs). We both knew that we have been nominated, and we had a talk before the elimination where we had promised each other that we won't cry if one of us goes out. And when my name was announced, I did break down and falter in my promise. And when Bigg Boss asked me to save someone from nomination, I named Ashmit. After that, I told him to come out soon and that I will wait for him. To this, Ashmit said that he cannot be out soon as I have made him safe for the next week. This is why he called me a 'Paagal' (smiles).

You have a troubled past when it comes to relationships with men; do you think the same will repeat with Ashmit?
See, I am not in a relationship with Ashmit. I have not committed anything to him. I have not even thought of being in a relationship. I am still single and alone. I understand that being in love is beautiful, but have not experienced any feelings for Ashmit.

So does it mean that the ******** and close scenes with Ashmit were planned?
I do not know how people think when they see a particular episode. I also do not know what was shown and what was not. I was my real self and yes, I am beautiful. So this means that people have kept me safe till now, after noticing something good in me.

So how would you explain the scenes that were shown within the 'Kambal'?
I repeat again that I am not in a relationship with Ashmit, and I genuinely mean this. As friends, he always kisses me on my cheeks and he has done this several times on camera. Whenever we are involved in a task at night, I used to sleep and Ashmit used to stay awake. And on one such occasion, he asked me to rest my head on a pillow and kept it on his shoulder. The penetrating lights installed in the garden area were troubling me, and this is why he closed my face with a Kambal. And he kissed me on my cheek when I was trying to find some sleep. Let me tell you, we both are young but we have never crossed any limit.

Now that you are out of Bigg Boss, do you think the show will lose its spice?
I have not viewed the previous seasons' episodes, and I have not viewed the episodes when I was inside. And I do not care about it, because Bigg Boss as a show has a certain image and viewers will watch it. I am sure viewers would have found me interesting, and even now they will feel the show interesting as there are many other people inside the house.

Now that you are out, will you clear your differences with Dolly Bindra, once she gets out?
Not at all. I am not the type of girl who will go back to talk to a person who does not have manners. When Dolly entered the house initially, nobody liked her and it was only me who stood for her. She has some goodness in her, but there is one big bad thing about her that wipes out all the goodness that is in her. That might be her style, but I will prefer to not talk to such a person.

What do you think are Ashmit's chances of winning the show?
Viewers want to see a genuine person winning the show. Ashmit is strong, and he is one person who has been there from the start of the proceedings. Dolly, Sam and Khali have got a break in between. Ashmit is sick, he is emotional and has not harmed anyone in the house. He has always been tortured for food, and for all these reasons he has to win the show.

Who do you think will win Bigg Boss now?
After coming out of the house, I have seen the real faces of all. Ashmit is a young guy, who is sick. He has always stood up when allegations were put on me. He has been targeted because he was my friend. So I feel he has to win.

Shweta has also remained in the house like Ashmit from Day One. What do you feel about her chances of winning Bigg Boss?
Shweta is healthy while Ashmit is sick. Shweta from day one believed that this was a game, while Ashmit cared for relationships. This is Ashmit's first reality show while this is Shweta's 13th reality show appearance. Ashmit loved all and stood for his friends whether it be me, Sara, Hrishant etc. But Shweta has always been shielded by Sam. I do not think you know that Ashmit is so bad in health that when he cleans his nose in the morning daily, he bleeds. I saw it once, and was shocked.

There are reports in the media that Sara and Ali have separated. As a close friend, will you try to bring them together?
Sara is very close to Ashmit and he sees her as his sister. She is also like a sister to me. But I always believe that we do not have a right to interfere in their personal relationship. They were in love and got married before us, but that does not mean that we have a right to interfere in their personal life.

What are your future plans? Will you return to Pakistan or will you stay back in India?
Yes, I am going back to Pakistan now. But I will be back for the Finale of Bigg Boss to show my 'Jalwa'all over again.

As a final word, what would you like to tell your fans?
Bigg Boss is a show where recording takes place for all the 24 hours. But footages of only 5-10 minutes pertaining to a person, are shown. I do not know what was shown and what was not. But I am happy that with whatever was shown about me, people loved me genuinely. They accepted me as their 'Sweet Heart' and I would want to thank them for it. I can only say that for all the love they have shown towards me, I would love them ten times more.

Read more: Eliminations/Out/Evicted @ 24th & 25th December 2010 Bigg Boss 4 Photos/Videos/UNCUT - Wikipedia NewForum

Tags
bigg boss 4, photos

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->