Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Who's next on Monica Mogre: Rahul Bose /Sudhandshu Pandey

Views: 1973  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-16-2009, 02:47 PM
superman

Default Who's next on Monica Mogre: Rahul Bose /Sudhandshu Pandey

fter Jimmy Shergil backed out, producers and channel have been contemplating on two names. To check out read further…

After Mahesh Manjerkar, It was Jimmy Shergill’s turn to debut on television with Zee’s Monica Mogre Case Files, but the actor has now backed out due to date problems. Now the channel and producers are contemplating on two names, one from the silver screen and another, a singer cum actor.

“The channel had approached Rahul Bose and Sudhandshu Pandey for the show. Nothing has been finalized, but there are wide chances of Sudhanshu bagging the role,” says the khabroo.

“Rahul has a date problem, whereas Sudhanshu has time for the show. He also fits in as per the storyline of a conman,” adds the source.

We called up Sudhanshu for a confirmation, and he said, "I'm right now in Jaipur and will be coming back on Sunday. Call me after that and I will be able to give you the details," he quips.

We tried calling the leading lady Parakh Madan who states, “I have started shooting for the next episodes, but I’m not aware who is there with me in the show. There was some confusion going on with Jimmy Shergil, and I am aware of only that.”

When told her about Sudhanshu, the actress concludes saying, “Oh, is it… I think if he is finalized then I might start shooting with him very soon."

Are you ready for yet another investigative story by the lady cop?
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-16-2009, 02:52 PM
superman

Default Vishal to be seen in Monica Mogre

Vishal Vatwani, the actor well known for his role in Dulhan is back in news. He is all set for a comeback with a key role in Zee's new thriller Monica Mogre. A sudden death of a character in the serial will result in Vishal's entry in the serial. His role apparently is modelled on senior journalist Tarun Tejpal. Vishal is all set to start shooting for the serial next month. "I can't reveal anything else right now," states Vishal.

While all of us know him as an actor, few of us are aware that he is a writer as well. He is currently working on writing the story for two films – an action thriller and a supernatural comedy. "I am basically a writer and have become an actor by chance! Both the stories I am writing currently have already been selected for films. Work has already started for their production," says Vishal.

Is he returning to Dulhan? There have been talks of his imminent return. "Right now, as all of you are aware, the entire storyline of the show has been revamped so I am not sure when and how I will come back."

Tags
monica mogre, zee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->