Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos: TV Stars on their favorite social networking site

Views: 2824  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Administrator

Default Photos: TV Stars on their favorite social networking site

Social networking sites are the most convenient way of keeping in touch with friends and family for most people. Facebook, Orkut, Twitter, Myspace and others are all very popular not only among us but also with celebs. We asked some TV celebs about which site they prefer to be on and why.

Veer aka Siddharth Shukla

My favorite social networking site is Facebook. I have an account but I am not as active as I used to be earlier. However it still is my favorite social networking site because the applications are interesting. I am not on Twitter and the other sites.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-14-2010, 06:41 PM
Administrator

Mihir aka Sudeep Sahir

I have recently created an account on Facebook and I love the site. I found a lot of old friends from school and college with whom I had lost touch. I also connect with people through my Blackberry messenger, but when it comes to social networking sites, Facebook definitely tops my list.
Administrator

Varsha aka Pooja Joshi

Facebook is my favorite because it is easy to use and it is good security wise. I can easily connect with my friends and keep in touch with what is happening in their life. I have an account on Twitter too but I found it very confusing and could not understand how to use it properly so I am not active on it.
Administrator

Mouni Roy

I use Facebook to be in touch with my school and college friends. I feel it is good way to connect with friends with whom I had lost touch.
Administrator

Sharad Kelkar

My favorite social networking site is Facebook. The main reason for choosing it over the others is that it is easy to operate. It is very user friendly and the applications and quizzes are fun.

Tags
photos, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->