Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Sony TV's Babosa Mere Bhagwan

Views: 3655  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-05-2011, 07:24 PM

Default Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Sony TV's Babosa Mere Bhagwan

Dheeraj Kumar's Creative Eye coming up with a socio-mytho for Sony TV...

Dheeraj Kumar's Creative Eye which is known for producing mythological shows is presently working on a socio mytho show for Sony Entertainment Television.

The show titled Babosa Mere Bhagwan is about the prodigy kid born to middle class parents in Churu, Rajasthan.

A little birdie tells us, "Babosa, popularly known as Babosa Maharaj in Rajasthan, lived only till the age of 17, but was known for his divine powers with which he helped one and all who came to him for help. Born to very ordinary parents after they prayed to Lord Hanuman for a kid, Babosa was born to serve others, but only till his age of 17. There are many temples erected today in Rajasthan to worship Babosa".

We hear that casting for the show is presently on. Child actor Krish Parekh will play the younger version of Babosa while new face Vedant Sawant has been roped in to play the grown up teenager. The show will go on floor as soon as the prime cast gets locked.

Babosa Mere Bhagwan is expected to be a weekly.

We tried contacting Producer Dheeraj Kumar, but he remained unavailable.

We also sent a text message to Ajay Bhalwankar, Programming Head, Sony but did not get any revert.

Watch this space for more on the show..

Old 05-11-2011, 09:20 PM

Pracheen Chauhan and Supriya Kumari to add on to the cast of Sony TV's upcoming show Babosa - Mere Bhagwan

TellyBuzz has already reported about Creative Eye coming up with a socio-mytho show on the life and following of Babosa - Mere Bhagwan on Sony Entertainment Television.

The story will kick-start in Churu, Rajasthan wherein a couple constantly pray to Lord Hanuman for a kid. They are ultimately blessed with a child who is an avtar of Lord Hanuman himself. However, the parents are told that the kid will be with them only till the age of 17.

The latest is that Pracheen Chauhan and Supriya Kumari have been roped in to play the couple who long to become parents and are blessed with the divine kid. Pracheen who was last seen in Colors' Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg and Supriya Kumari will lay the foundation to the story, after which the narration will move to the present wherein the focus will be on the followers of Babaosa - Mere Bhagwan. Pracheen and Supriya will be seen in the initial five to six episodes of the show.

When contacted, Pracheen confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am playing a part in Babosa Mere Bhagvan. I have done two episodics earlier for Creative Eye's Maa Vaishodevi Ki. When I was offered this role, I wanted to do it as I am an ardent Lord Hanuman devotee in real life".

Supriya Kumari too confirmed her presence in the show, "Yes, Pracheen and I play a couple. I have a typical Rajasthani look in the show".

The shoot for the upcoming Sony show has begun. The show is expected to be a weekly. As reported earlier, Krish Parekh will essay the child version of Babosa while new face Vedant Sawant will play the grown up Babosa.

Tags
babosa mere bhagwan, sony

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->