Malayalam star Mammootty has done the honours of unveiling the much awaited My Story trailer. Apart from it marking Roshni Dinakar’s debut as a director, the film reunites popular on-screen couple – Prithiviraj and Parvathy. Two powerhouses of talent have come together to tell us an intriguing tale in MY story. While trailer starts off with Prithviraj‘s ambitions, the movie then moves on to another chapter – Parvathy’s story. They seem to share an ******** relationship.

But surprisingly, nothing further has been revealed about the plot. Fans are super excited that the on-screen duo are back together with their second project. The last time they came together was for, Ennu Ninte Moideen. The movie on its release garnered acclaim and won several awards. It’s no wonder expectations are high when it comes to My Story.

Parvathy is currently on a high professionally. She recently won her second Kerala State Award for Take-off. The actress also made her Bollywood debut in Qarib Qarib Single opposite Irrfan Khan. She also has a Tamil film coming up – Sivaranjiniyum Innum Sila Pengalum. As for Prithviraj, he is also part of Anjali Menon’s film that stars Nazriya and Parvathy. He is also part of Aadujeevitham, a film based on the same novel by the same title. The film also stars Amala Paul.

The movie has been written by Shankar Rama Krishnan. The movie’s got its title from a hotel that Shanakr stayed in while on the lookout for a location in Portugal. The film will also mark costume designer Roshini’s Dinakar debut as a filmmaker.

The movie also stars Sunny Wayne.